Light Profiles deleted every boot

Masha

So my light profiles (and the game list in LGS) for my Logitech G410 are deleted every time I reboot my computer. I took a scan with Malwarebytes, and that's when the problem started. I have re-installed Logitech Gaming Software and I have uninstalled Malwarebytes, but it didn't help. I have tried to contact Logitech Support, but since they need 2 weeks to answer I will try my luck here.

EDIT: the problems occurs even when I just end the process in Task Manager.

Honestly it sounds like shitty software on their end. I'm not a fan of the crazy drivers and software modern gaming peripherals have these days for that very reason.  I don't have any real experience with modern Logitech software so I can't give you a better answer.

My only suggestion would be to try it on another rig/laptop or reinstall windows. 

Shitty software indeed! I just reinstalled it, and it remembers the custom colors I made, but now only one game shows up when I scan for profiles. I am pretty sure it has to be something wrong with the software, because the surround button on my G35 only works when I unplug it and plug it in again.

Finally managed to fix it by deleting all the files manually instead of uninstalling it. Went in to ProgramFiles and AppData and just deleted everything.