Connector Help

Go to solution Solved by corrado33,
1 minute ago, SaleemVFX said:

WAIT CRAP

I didn't realize it was a water cooler

Plug it into the w-pump header!!!

And plug one of the fans on the rad into the CPU fan header. 

So I havn't build up a new PC since AMD 1090t was released so i'm a bit rusty.

Motherboard - Asus Z170-A

CUP Cooler - Corsair H100i V2 

I've reached the CUP cooler installation ok and i noticed my MB has the normal CUP Fan header & a W_Pump (water pump) header.

Which one would be best to use ?

Note: the H100i v2 has a 3 pin connector the pump connects to not a 4 pin one, if you need images.....there's google xD but i'll post if you really want me to 

THANKS ^_^

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

you shouldn't need a cup cooler, they generally don't run too hot.

PC - CPU Ryzen 5 1600 - GPU Power Color Radeon 5700XT- Motherboard Gigabyte GA-AB350 Gaming - RAM 16GB Corsair Vengeance RGB - Storage 525GB Crucial MX300 SSD + 120GB Kingston SSD   PSU Corsair CX750M - Cooling Stock - Case White NZXT S340

Peripherals - Mouse Logitech G502 Wireless - Keyboard Logitech G915 TKL  Headset Razer Kraken Pro V2's - Displays 2x Acer 24" GF246(1080p, 75hz, Freesync) Steering Wheel & Pedals Logitech G29 & Shifter

3 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Soo which one to use then ? O.o

CPU: AMD 5790t Motherboard: Gigabyte Forumlar XII RAM: Ah Whole set of it GPU: GTX 290x Ti Storage: Ah Ton of HDD PSU: Once it on Display(s): Well I still seeing pixels Cooling: It running COOL BRO Keyboard: *click* *click* Mouse: MORE *click* Sound: OHH DE BASEE

11 minutes ago, SaleemVFX said:

So I havn't build up a new PC since AMD 1090t was released so i'm a bit rusty.

Motherboard - Asus Z170-A

CUP Cooler - Corsair H100i V2 

I've reached the CUP cooler installation ok and i noticed my MB has the normal CUP Fan header & a W_Pump (water pump) header.

Which one would be best to use ?

Note: the H100i v2 has a 3 pin connector the pump connects to not a 4 pin one, if you need images.....there's google xD but i'll post if you really want me to 

THANKS ^_^

EDIT: DIDN'T REALIZE IT WAS A WATER COOLER... THIS IS WRONG. Plug it into the CPU fan header. The 3 pin fans will plug into the 4 pin headers just fine. And the computer may refuse to boot if that fan header isn't populated. 

6 minutes ago, RKRiley said:

Hardy har har har. ;)

1 minute ago, corrado33 said:

Plug it into the CPU fan header. The 3 pin fans will plug into the 4 pin headers just fine.

Hardy har har har. ;)

1 minute ago, SaleemVFX said:

WAIT CRAP

8 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

WAIT CRAP

LOL thank for the update :D much appreciated .....i'll post an update and show how my build turned out