Need help on PC components

Weeds

So guys just need a little help i just was planning to upgrade my whole rig but my old graphic card broke down so i was just planning to upgrade my graphic card to a titan x pascal so any idea will it bottleneck to my rig?

Specs

Processor: intel i7 3770
motherboard: SABERTOOTH Z77
RAM: HyperX 8GB DDR3
power supply: cooler master 650w bronze

note: I’m also planning to upgrade my power supply to 1200W and my ram to 32gb. Thanks!

Since I have no idea on the performance of the i7 3770, I'll just ask why upgrade to 1200w ? IMO, that's way too much.

CPU: Intel i5-4590 | Motherboard: Asus H97M-E | GPU: Sapphire Nitro R9 390 | RAM: 2x4Gb Kingston HyperX Fury Black | SSD: Sandisk Plus 240Gb HDD: Seagate 250Gb  | PSU: Seasonic G650 80+ Gold | Case: NZXT S340

I am who I am.

Don't buy a Titan XP, the Titan lineup is a gimmick and should not be bought. Yes your CPU will bottleneck even a GTX 1080, especially at 1080p.

You don't need a 1200w PSU, at max a 650w EVGA GQ, G2 or GS is plenty. You don't need 32GBs of RAM, 16 is more then optimal.

i7-6700k  Cooling: Deepcool Captain 240EX White GPU: GTX 1080Ti EVGA FTW3 Mobo: AsRock Z170 Extreme4 Case: Phanteks P400s TG Special Black/White PSU: EVGA 850w GQ Ram: 64GB (3200Mhz 16x4 Corsair Vengeance RGB) Storage 1x 1TB Seagate Barracuda 240GBSandisk SSDPlus, 480GB OCZ Trion 150, 1TB Crucial NVMe
(Rest of Specs on Profile)

45 minutes ago, Ddave said:

Since I have no idea on the performance of the i7 3770, I'll just ask why upgrade to 1200w ? IMO, that's way too much.

for the titan but since it will bottleneck with the whole rig, i might just upgrade the whole thing.

A titan XP is a waste of money, wait for the 1080ti. An overclocked non-reference 1080ti will perform better than a Titan XP, it was the same with the Titan X and the 980ti before it.

As for your CPU, it's perfectly fine. It will only bottleneck on more CPU heavy games like RTS, city builders, games with heavy procedural generation, etc. Most games your cpu will be 100% fine, you can get another 2 or 3 years out of it imo.

On 12/6/2016 at 1:04 AM, Shepanator said:

A titan XP is a waste of money, wait for the 1080ti. An overclocked non-reference 1080ti will perform better than a Titan XP, it was the same with the Titan X and the 980ti before it.

As for your CPU, it's perfectly fine. It will only bottleneck on more CPU heavy games like RTS, city builders, games with heavy procedural generation, etc. Most games your cpu will be 100% fine, you can get another 2 or 3 years out of it imo.

Well i do agree my friend that the titan xp is a waste of money, so i might just upgrade the whole thing and get sli for that kind of price.

2 hours ago, Mango163 said:

whats your monitor resolution? 

2560x1440 my friend.