Recommendations for Radiation Theme?

Hi!  I'm getting ready to build my second ever PC, but needed some help.  My first build had no theme whatsoever.  But for this build, I wanted to go for something that looks like this. [pic below]

http://oi63.tinypic.com/30n9ath.jpg

I was hoping you guys could make some recommendations on what I could do to get a look similar to this, since I haven't made a theme before.  Just mostly green with black?  Yellow fan rings?

I want to use an s340 or H440 case

11 minutes ago, AlgaeEater said:

Hi!  I'm getting ready to build my second ever PC, but needed some help.  My first build had no theme whatsoever.  But for this build, I wanted to go for something that looks like this. [pic below]

http://oi63.tinypic.com/30n9ath.jpg

I was hoping you guys could make some recommendations on what I could do to get a look similar to this, since I haven't made a theme before.  Just mostly green with black?  Yellow fan rings?

I want to use an s340 or H440 case

Ok this really depends on your budget, what components you have and are willing to replace?

water loops can get expensive real fast, fittings will cost you around $70 - $100 alone if you want it to look nice

Ryzen Ram Guide

My Project Logs   Iced Blood    Temporal Snow    Temporal Snow Ryzen Refresh

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

1 minute ago, stealth80 said:

Ok this really depends on your budget, what components you have and are willing to replace?

water loops can get expensive real fast, fittings will cost you around $70 - $100 alone if you want it to look nice

thats why i said that in the beginning of my post :D

You can spray paint pretty much everything, (I don't risk PCB's but you can use plastidip) I've painted both radiators, the pump housing, back plater for my GPU and my Riing 12 fans in my current build, this can really help with your theme. However, the odder/rarer the colour, the more difficult it will be to sell on said components

Ryzen Ram Guide

CPU - Ryzen 1700 @ 4Ghz  Motherboard - Gigabyte AX370 Aorus Gaming 5   Ram - 16Gb GSkill Trident Z RGB 3200  GPU - Palit 1080GTX Gamerock Premium  Storage - Samsung XP941 256GB, Crucial MX300 525GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB   PSU - Fractal Design Newton R3 1000W  Case - INWIN 303 White Display - Asus PG278Q Gsync 144hz 1440P

Here goes:

Sniper Motherboard (Black green)

https://www.scan.co.uk/products/gigabyte-g1sniper-z170-intel-z170-s-1151-ddr4-satae-m2-(pcie-sata)-2-way-sli-3-way-crossfire-usb-31-

Obviously will need a skylake chip, so 6600k or 6700k if you can fit that in the budget

new ram and case

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/

or you could try and get:

Motherboard: Asus SABERTOOTH Z97 MARK 1/USB 3.1 ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($219.99 @ SuperBiiz)
Memory: Corsair Vengeance LP 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($55.98 @ Newegg)
Case: Thermaltake Core P5 Green Edition ATX Mid Tower Case  ($170.98 @ Newegg)
Total: $446.95
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2016-12-02 03:33 EST-0500

different case but its green and camo motherboard. Next would be a cooling loop

Ryzen Ram Guide