a highly undecisive person on the look for a headset

Alkyy

so as i managed to break my current gx cavimanus headset im on the look for another,

Ive hearing alot of good about these hyperx cloud things but they dont look that good to me, if they are that good what is the difference between all of them (1,2,core,stinger,revolvo..)

atm im deciding between:

another pair of gx cavimanus (theyve been pretty good and just about the right size, maybe a little too heavy) / razer kraken usb (on a sale atm so come at about the same price as the gx, seem small and apparently razer is garbage)

and for the non budget all in option the Corsair VOIDs look just beautiful and ive wanted a wireless headset for a very long time (good for watching movies from the bed and the cable always gets stuck under my chair :c)

so tell me please you lovely and helpful ltt community, also taking suggestions, my current set may not be in one piece but sound is still coming out so ill be checking this thread often and im not so desperate

1 minute ago, Alkyy said:

so as i managed to break my current gx cavimanus headset im on the look for another,

Ive hearing alot of good about these hyperx cloud things but they dont look that good to me, if they are that good what is the difference between all of them (1,2,core,stinger,revolvo..)

atm im deciding between:

another pair of gx cavimanus (theyve been pretty good and just about the right size, maybe a little too heavy) / razer kraken usb (on a sale atm so come at about the same price as the gx, seem small and apparently razer is garbage)

and for the non budget all in option the Corsair VOIDs look just beautiful and ive wanted a wireless headset for a very long time (good for watching movies from the bed and the cable always gets stuck under my chair :c)

so tell me please you lovely and helpful ltt community, also taking suggestions, my current set may not be in one piece but sound is still coming out so ill be checking this thread often and im not so desperate

Krakens are shit

if you want wireless, Corsair VOIDs are nice, Logitech G933s have a lot of features, but not as good sound quality (still decent)

Are you looking for a headset with a mic? or headphones (no mic?) because you can get some really nice sound quality for not a ton of money without a mic

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

The clouds actually sound okay (like a £30 pair of headphones), are very comfortable, and have a ok mic.

If you're after more, get a mod mic to go with your prefered pair of headphones.

Personally I use a pair of Bose QCs with a stand alone condenser mic.

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]

10 minutes ago, ibabyslapper said:

Personally I use a pair of Bose QCs with a stand alone condenser mic.

Probably a much better plan than a headset...

Was I helpful? Accept my answer or agree / mark me as informative!

Quote me, or I probably won't notice you responded to me!

Only Constructive Criticism is taken into consideration. 

I would recommend G930 as I have it and I love it, granted I have not really tried any other but it's very nice. I don't know if I would recommend G933 tho just because I don't think the ear pads are as comfortable, but that could just be preference so at best buy they have g933/g633 for show so you could try those, but my personal recommendation would be G930

2 minutes ago, azb_ said:

Probably a much better plan than a headset...

You could do it for about the price of a Cloud if you went for a Superlux HD668B, a pair of BrainWavez velour pads, and a BM100FX mic.

The HD668Bs sound amazing for the price and the pads makes it a lot better. And the BM100FX is a cheap condenser that takes power from usb and uses a standard 3.5mm mic input.

REMILIA Mk.IIIE CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X, Cooler: Arctic Freezer II 240 (Noctua NT-H2), RAM: 4x 8Gb sticks of Patriot Viper Steel Series 3600 CL17, Mobo: AsRock X570 Taichi, GPU: Inno3D RTX 3080 iChill x4 10G, Storage: 1TB Intel 670p NVME SSD boot drive, a few 1TB and 512gb SATA/NVME SSDs for game storage, 6 hard drives 1-4 TB, PSU: Corsair RM750 MY2019, Case: Cooler Master Mastercase 5 MC500 (with add-ons, Noctua NF-A14 and Arctic P14 fans), PCIE Cards: Cheap Chinese Marvell 88SE9215 4 port SATA card, Sonnet Allegro USB3.2 Card Monitors: ViewSonic Elite XG270QC (165hz, 1ms MPRT, 1440p, VA, Freesync PP, pneumatic stand), Hp Z27n (IPS, 60hz, 1440p, 8Ms), iiyama G2530HSU-B (75Hz, Freesync, one in landscape, one in Portrait, all on pneumatic monitor stands).

Mic: iSK UPM-1 USB XLR interface with Neewer NW700, Audio: Sabaj A3 160W DAC/AMP + Wharfdale Diamond 220 + Mission MS6 Sub, ifi Zen DAC v2 + ifi Zen CAN, Littledot Mk.II (w/ Soviet Power tubes and British Mulard M8100s/Soviet Voshkod 6JP-EV/ American General Electric JAN 5654W dependent on mood), Sendy Aiva (Primary), Beyer Dynamic DT990 250ohm Black Special Edition, Audeze EL-8 Open Back, Sennheiser HD598SE (modified to be a headset, snapped headband held together with gorilla tape), Mouse: SteelSeries Rival 600, Keyboard: Glorious GMMK ISO with Mengmoda MMD Tactile (main) and Kailh Box Navy (Function keys), Tribosys 3203 brush lubed, Taihao Green forest caps.

KOAKUMA Mk.IB (24/7 Folding Slave PC made of spare parts): CPU: Core i7 4770, Cooler: Some small antex cooler with 80mm fan, RAM: 2x 4Gb Sticks of 2400Mhz DDR3, Mobo: Asus H81i-Plus, GPU: R9 390 Nitro+ (barely fits in case), Storage: 256gb Korean no-name SATA SSD, PSU: Corsair CX550 (Gray label), Case: Antec ISK600 ITX case. [Given away to friend]