access database 2010

dilation129
Go to solution Solved by Takeoutob,

I know a lot of people who had problems with MS Access program. But your error message I see only second time in my life.

You may search backup copy of database and load it. But if you don’t have backup, open your databases on another machine.

Last one solution might be Recovery Toolbox for Access, software was specially made for complicated and/or severe cases with .mdb files, it has https://recoverytoolbox.com/repair_access.html very useful demo, where you can see its opportunities for recovery access databases, good luck…

hi guys,

I have a great problem, I was copying my database from one place to another and operation interrupted. MS Access showed an error:  Unrecognized database format. Does someone know how to AccessRecovery?

1 minute ago, dilation129 said:

MS Access

There's your first problem right there. MS Access is a complete pile of garbage, throw it all out and start again with a proper RDBMS and move on with your life.

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

I know a lot of people who had problems with MS Access program. But your error message I see only second time in my life.

You may search backup copy of database and load it. But if you don’t have backup, open your databases on another machine.

Last one solution might be Recovery Toolbox for Access, software was specially made for complicated and/or severe cases with .mdb files, it has https://recoverytoolbox.com/repair_access.html very useful demo, where you can see its opportunities for recovery access databases, good luck…