Do you prefer your keyboard tilted forward or flat?

Keyboard Preference  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Tilted or Flat?

• Tilted
    • Flat

Since my first couple PC's were laptops, I've always been more used to typing flat and I'm rather inaccurate, especially on certain keys, with it raised. Curious what the split is like with everyone else. 

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...

Definitely prefer it to be tilted a bit. Using laptops is one thing, but it annoys the **** out of me when there's only 1 of the feet on the keyboard for desktops. (I'm looking at you, office keyboard which is dead to me!) ((Not "my" keyboard but one that needs to go out to some unlucky employee lol))

Also on the tilted team myself. Especially without any wristrest, I find it impossible to type flat.

I'm using a wireless keyboard from my TV. I wish it was tilted. I press pretty hard on the base while I type to make it tilted as much as possible.

25 minutes ago, corrado33 said:

Flat desktop keyboards bother the crap out of me.

25 minutes ago, NinJake said:

Definitely prefer it to be tilted a bit. Using laptops is one thing, but it annoys the **** out of me when there's only 1 of the feet on the keyboard for desktops. (I'm looking at you, office keyboard which is dead to me!) ((Not "my" keyboard but one that needs to go out to some unlucky employee lol))

23 minutes ago, Nashiwa said:

Also on the tilted team myself. Especially without any wristrest, I find it impossible to type flat.

17 minutes ago, Pyrotechnika said:

I'm using a wireless keyboard from my TV. I wish it was tilted. I press pretty hard on the base while I type to make it tilted as much as possible.

Wow ok apparently I'm just weird xD

Lenovo Ideapad 720s 14 inch ------ One day I'll have a desktop again...