K65 smaller keys than k70?

Xreldo
Go to solution Solved by Guest,
27 minutes ago, Xreldo said:

I just relelised that its actually true if you look at the both k70 and k65 the corasair logo starts at the gap between f6 and f7 while the k65 start in the middle of f6 which means the k65 has smaller keys (and no they didnt move the corsair logo its in the same place as the k70) rip me trying to fit a Qck mat and a k70 on my desk ill do it somehow.

No it isnt, the K70's logo is just smaller (K70 overlayed on K65 with slightly different angles).

You can see on the screws compared to the escape key that the size is the same.

2815187.jpg

I decided  to purchase a new mouse along my Logitech g403 that I just bought and I was planing to get a Mx Speed keyboard. I would prefer the k65 rapid fire over k70  rapid fire but some person said that k65 has smaller keys than k70 but I wonder if that only applies to normal k65 rob than k65 rapid fire. Thanks for advice.

K65 smaller keys than K70? wat?

It has less keys but not smaller from what im aware.

Smaller keys sounds really dumb so i highly doubt it.

49 minutes ago, HydraGaming said:

K65 smaller keys than K70? wat?

It has less keys but not smaller from what im aware.

Smaller keys sounds really dumb so i highly doubt it.

I just relelised that its actually true if you look at the both k70 and k65 the corasair logo starts at the gap between f6 and f7 while the k65 start in the middle of f6 which means the k65 has smaller keys (and no they didnt move the corsair logo its in the same place as the k70) rip me trying to fit a Qck mat and a k70 on my desk ill do it somehow.

27 minutes ago, Xreldo said:

No it isnt, the K70's logo is just smaller (K70 overlayed on K65 with slightly different angles).

2815187.jpg

10 hours ago, HydraGaming said:

2815187.jpg

Thanks for telling me although wtf does this guy mean then? https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/customer-reviews/R3L297XISYTFGL/ref=cm_cr_arp_d_rvw_ttl?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B01FDEMDY8

3 hours ago, Xreldo said:

From his review history he gave the K65 a 1 star, the G910 a 3 star and the G105 (membrane) 4 stars.
So what im suspecting is that the height of the mechanical keys might have thrown him off but then again he didnt complain about spacing issues on the G910 (dont know if those keys are any lower).

Or he might be correct and there is something wrong with the UK-layout.