could you help me with my keyboard/mouse

CEbbinghaus

so i dont have a budget but i want to spend the least possible while still getting good performance. so i found the Redragon k550 and the redragon m901 links Here and Here. what im looing for is an awsome look (i like the white look but as long as it looks good prefeably with led's) macros, (because i do 3d animation and it makes life a lot easyer) and last of all just good performance.

thanks in advance. btw the redragon ones ar a tad to expencive because i live in australia so if you do have a suggestion then make sure you are able to get it at a ok price even out here.

Slowly but surely making myself comftable in a life i have built since childhood.

I like recieving replies, mention or quote to get my attention

14 minutes ago, CEbbinghaus said:

so i dont have a budget but i want to spend the least possible while still getting good performance. so i found the Redragon k550 and the redragon m901 links Here and Here. what im looing for is an awsome look (i like the white look but as long as it looks good prefeably with led's) macros, (because i do 3d animation and it makes life a lot easyer) and last of all just good performance.

thanks in advance. btw the redragon ones ar a tad to expencive because i live in australia so if you do have a suggestion then make sure you are able to get it at a ok price even out here.

I'm unsure why you're using the german amazon. However a mouse that isn't bad is this logitech mouse. It's a little older, but it has macros buttons on the side. I haven't used them. you have to download the software from logitech. 

https://www.amazon.de/Logitech-Hyperion-Gaming-8-programmierbaren-schwarz/dp/B00L8VNQ88/ref=sr_1_3?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1480240412&sr=1-3&keywords=logitech+g502

I remained using the german website because that's what you were using. 

2 minutes ago, fpo said:

I'm unsure why you're using the german amazon. However a mouse that isn't bad is this logitech mouse. It's a little older, but it has macros buttons on the side. I haven't used them. you have to download the software from logitech. 

https://www.amazon.de/Logitech-Hyperion-Gaming-8-programmierbaren-schwarz/dp/B00L8VNQ88/ref=sr_1_3?s=ce-de&ie=UTF8&qid=1480240412&sr=1-3&keywords=logitech+g502

I remained using the german website because that's what you were using. 

haha thats funny i was looking at that exact mouse earlier

Slowly but surely making myself comftable in a life i have built since childhood.

Just now, CEbbinghaus said:

haha thats funny i was looking at that exact mouse earlier

My roommate loaned me it and omg I love it. I was going to share the g502. I just got it super cheap here in the US because of black friday sales. Unfortunately idk if you have those in germany or australia.

Australia not Austria right? There's no kangaroos in Austria. 

yeah man australia

26 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

For keyboard, SteelSeries Apex 350 (AU $130)

Yeah its not mechanical, but it has low profile keys ergonomic for productivity work. Also a plethora of macro keys and the RGB bling to get you laid (not so sure about the last one)

For mouse, Logitech G502 Spectrum (AU $89)

Probably the best all-round mouse on the market. Wired and great sensor for gaming. Has the extra buttons, thumb rest and free scroll wheel for work use.

Btw I'm not Australian or in Australia

if you can find that mouse for cheaper somewhere in Australia (Yes, I realize how stupid that sounds) that'd be awesome. 

As for the keyboard, I don't know anything really. I just kinda have this no brand keyboard I found in a blank cardboard box. 

1 minute ago, fpo said:

if you can find that mouse for cheaper somewhere in Australia (Yes, I realize how stupid that sounds) that'd be awesome. 

As for the keyboard, I don't know anything really. I just kinda have this no brand keyboard I found in a blank cardboard box. 

yeah i would love the 502 to be a lot cheaper.and  i want macros and loads of em but yeah.

3 minutes ago, CEbbinghaus said:

yeah i would love the 502 to be a lot cheaper.and  i want macros and loads of em but yeah.

Are there any sales that come up? Any stores or used hardware stores? 

If you live near sidney Green Ham Gaming (a youtube channel) goes to used pc hardware stores all the time. A lot of them in sidney. 

2 minutes ago, huilun02 said:

Wish everything could be free in Australia, but hey

Cheaper G502

Cheaper, less alien looking, less macro keys, RGB keyboard from Corsair

That about the best I can do. Rest is up to you. Best of luck!

holy shit thats epic thanks for all your awsome work