GPU Radiator buzzing

So I have a 1070 hybrid that I installed myself, and it would make a buzzing noise sometimes. I looked around and I think it is coming from the radiator. I have it mounted at the top. 

Is this buzzing normal? Also when I push down on the top of my case the buzzing stops. 

the screws are probably loose then. thats my guess. also radiators dont make sound i think, its probably the fan.

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

Well I mounted them with a set of washers the screws come with. I assuming I need those washers so I don't tighten too much? 

And I doubt it is the fans. I have replaced them myself and the fans have a anti-vibration mounts pre-installed 

Just now, Technicolors said:

Well I mounted them with a set of washers the screws come with. I assuming I need those washers so I don't tighten too much? 

And I doubt it is the fans. I have replaced them myself and the fans have a anti-vibration mounts pre-installed 

those washers are so the screws don't get loose i think. I'm not sure. Honestly thats my only bet

AMD Ryzen 7 7800X3D | Sapphire Pulse AMD Radeon RX 7900XT Triple Fan | G.Skill 32GB 2x D5 6000

Guess I'll try to mount the radiator without the washers. But I am pretty anxious about it. Don't want to cause a man-made leak

1 minute ago, Technicolors said:

Guess I'll try to mount the radiator without the washers. But I am pretty anxious about it. Don't want to cause a man-made leak

mounting it without washers will just make the screws go loose.

Screws won't back out or cause any leak what so ever. I had the same issue. Had to loosen  and it was fine. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz