Youtube problems

Raz3R8023

Hey LTT community,

so recently i thought of starting a youtube channel, and no i've no experience in doing this whatsoever. I game alot, league of legends, BF3 and 4, NFS MW 2012 (basically anything that was free on origin) to name a few, and I'm ashamed to say that all the other games i have are cracked cus i don't have much money. What i do have is a decent gaming PC, a decent internet connection( has a quota limit) and a cheap microphone which is surprisingly good. I know alot about tech stuff and gaming, as said before i game alot, i have opinions on tech and gaming stuff and i can speak( I can probably do fitness stuff too). So anyone have an idea how i should start and progress?, all i have now are some gta v videos i made in rockstar editor which i didn't upload cus of the copy-write thing, sooo anyone?.................(plus i don't know how to get subscribers) help much appreciated 

First of all, you need proper software such as fraps, OBS, or various others for recording gameplay. Now that you have a ton of great game footage, you need an editing tool to turn them into a video someone would watch. Movie maker works I guess but after effects or sony vegas are great choices.

11 hours ago, ArcticWolf_11 said:

First of all, you need proper software such as fraps, OBS, or various others for recording gameplay. Now that you have a ton of great game footage, you need an editing tool to turn them into a video someone would watch. Movie maker works I guess but after effects or sony vegas are great choices.

i use fraps and razer game booster and i do have some stuff recorded , and i know my way around adobe premier. What next?