HELP! PC not turning on

This is my second build and everything was been fine for a month but this morning I went to turn my PC on and its not working... Only the LED strips and front case fan power on, both are powered by a molex, I can also see a small led light on my motherboard but nothing else is powered on, every part is new and ive been using it for 6+ hours daily for a month now without problem so I doubt anything has failed, any ideas?

What have you already tested to troubleshoot?

What are the specs of your build?

Just now, NinJake said:

What have you already tested to troubleshoot?

What are the specs of your build?

Motherboard - msi h100i pro ac

CPU - Intel i5 6500
GPU - r7 260x 2gb
RAM - 2x8gb ddr4 2400
OS - Windows 10

Have you tried reseating the RAM? You can try taking out your GPU and attempt to power on running your iGPU.

What type of power supply do you have?

5 minutes ago, NinJake said:

Have you tried reseating the RAM? You can try taking out your GPU and attempt to power on running your iGPU.

What type of power supply do you have?

GPU - EVGA supernova 550 g2

I tried that and also tried remove cables and putting them back in

You stated this was your 2nd build. Do you have another power supply to test the system with?

4 minutes ago, NinJake said:

You stated this was your 2nd build. Do you have another power supply to test the system with?

There is a small red LED on the motherboard underneath the power cable does that mean anything?

Did you mean your motherboard is a msi h110i pro ac? @Ilyas123 I'm about to take lunch.. I'll look into it when I return! But you can always reference the mobo manual if you have it still.

Just now, NinJake said:

Did you mean your motherboard is a msi h110i pro ac? @Ilyas123 I'm about to take lunch.. I'll look into it when I return! But you can always reference the mobo manual if you have it still.

Yes and thanks

I found this with a quick search. You can give this a try while I'm away if you want.

"hey man just got this mobo yesterday. what you have to do is remove the CMOS battery and put a jumper cap to reset the bios. Leave the battery out for a good hour to be sure. Dont forget to also unplug the power cable. Good luck! " - Reddit poster

15 minutes ago, NinJake said:

I cant find the cmos battery on this mobo 

Here ya go...MBID.png

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score

1 minute ago, zanthros said:

Here ya go...MBID.png

THANKS! So I unplug the battery connector and re plug? What do I do with the jumper

Here is your manual. Read the part about "reset CMOS"

M7995v1.3.zip

Did I help you to fix your problem or at least did offer somewhat valuable advice? Consider giving my post a "informative" or "thumbs up".

SYSTEM 2: Modded G3 case with Gigabyte GA-G33M-S2L, Intel E8600 (O.C to 4.2GHz.), 4GB GSkill PC8500, Nvidia 8800GTS (512M), Cooling provided by Scythe Big Shrunkin, HDD 1 = OSX 10.9.5, HDD 2 = Windows 7 Pro X64. (Placed 3rd in MacMod  of the year 2012) (For info see:  http://insanelymac.com/forum/topic/285641-and-the-winner-for-macmod-of-2012-is/

LAPTOP: Inspiron 1720, Modded BIOS, X9000 Core 2 extreme OC'ed and undervolted to 3.4GHz (windows only) , 6GB DDR2 800, 8600M GT, 1920x1200 Glossy display, Sigmatel Audio, 2 Kingston HyperX 120GB drives (1 with Windows 7 x64 pro & 1 with OSX 10.9.5) X9000 Processor World Record Holder since 02/2013 on Geekbench 2 : http://browser.primatelabs.com/geekbench2/search?dir=desc&q=x9000&sort=score

26 minutes ago, zanthros said:

Here is your manual. Read the part about "reset CMOS"

M7995v1.3.zip

It says I need to use a jumper cap... Where do I get that

Glad to hear everything worked! Don't forget to mark this as a "solved" issue.

3 hours ago, NinJake said:

Glad to hear everything worked! Don't forget to mark this as a "solved" issue.

lol it worked but after about 5 hours of use it went back to how it is now and I tried to reset cmos again but I think it has nothing to do with that anymore it just randomly sometimes starts working and sometimes doesnt.. Oh well still got warranty