Would you please look through my build?

Just now, cummerou1 said:

Thanks! Any other things you wanna change?

You don't need a 6700k, go for a 6600k because you are just gaming on this rig, unless your playing in 4k which then you can go with a 6700k

The geek himself.

4 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

You don't need a 6700k, go for a 6600k because you are just gaming on this rig, unless your playing in 4k which then you can go with a 6700k

Just changed it to i5 6600k (i am playing in 1440p). Also saw some reviews and when they were both overclocked there was like a 2 fps difference. Any comments about my Mobo/RAM? Or suggestions for thermal paste?

1 minute ago, cummerou1 said:

Just changed it to i5 6600k (i am playing in 1440p). Also saw some reviews and when they were both overclocked their was like a 2 fps difference. Any comments about my Mobo? Or suggestions for thermal paste?

Mobo looks fine, Memory looks fine, guess just find some good thermal paste that doesn't turn into a solid, I've heard about that lately, the thermal paste i believe comes with a 6600k so I would just use that but that's your choice.

The geek himself.

Also, The be quiet! Silent Base 800 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 400mm long, but video cards over 290mm may block drive bays. Since the Asus GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card is 298mm long, some drive bays may not be usable.

The geek himself.

2 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

Mobo looks fine, Memory looks fine, guess just find some good thermal paste that doesn't turn into a solid, I've heard about that lately, the thermal paste i believe comes with a 6600k so I would just use that but that's your choice.

Okay, thanks :)

1 minute ago, Dawson Wehage said:

Also, The be quiet! Silent Base 800 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case supports video cards up to 400mm long, but video cards over 290mm may block drive bays. Since the Asus GeForce GTX 1080 8GB ROG STRIX Video Card is 298mm long, some drive bays may not be usable.

Saw that, it looks like it is the top drivebay i have to get rid of, but i will still have room for 4 HDD's :) 

Just now, cummerou1 said:

Saw that, it looks like it is the top drivebay i have to get rid of, but i will still have room for 4 HDD's :) 

Sick, have fun building it!

The geek himself.

2 minutes ago, Dawson Wehage said:

Sick, have fun building it!

Thanks! :D