"For the Spotify Users"

Hi there! I have created a topic located on another website that you can reply to. But this is just a Crowd supported Idea(s) that I want to make possible. 

So what Has Happened is the fact that they changed the GUI and the fact that they did some stupid things that should of left be. and I want it to be fixed and more favorable to the public by targeting there website forum with a message. since I'm a Premium User of spotify i see it as the wrong thing to do is make things look worse.

So here is a link that will explain the rest.

https://community.spotify.com/t5/Desktop-Linux-Windows-Web-Player/What-we-want-to-see-with-the-GUI/m-p/1492737#M170458

is this technically advertising?

no. as I'm just Referring to the "Spotify Users" or the "Consumers of Spotify" this is no advertisement. this is just a message to take action towards spotify. and allow us consumers to send a message that the Developer(s) of the app can't miss.

I like the App because I like listening to music. but when the developers change things to the app that i think shouldn't have been made. I take action. and this is one form of action that I will Use to try to improve the experience.