Bitfenix Ronin front panel help!

Hello all - 

I just realized that I am quite overdue on cleaning out the front air filter on my Bitfenix Ronin mid tower case. Heard the stock fans were pretty decent, so I left 'em in when purchased. Only thing is, I'm 6 months overdue on a routine dust maintenance for the filters and such. One problem - I have extreme difficulty taking off the front panel to get access to the filter, and this issue seems to be present in all Ronin case reviews, but in their case (figuratively and literally), it can be pried off using quite a bit of force. (I'm a relatively strong person, I promise) 

Does anyone have the same issues with this particular case, and if so, are there any secret tips or a tool I could use? Case temps are starting to get toasty.

Thx

It's got those plastic poles with the clips on them. You might not see it in the image, but not all the poles go though. Also take a look inside, there may be screws on the middle ones. Remove the sides, lose the screws and pinch the clips in. The metal can have a sharp edge around the hole for the clips which makes it dig in harder into the plastic the more you pull without pinching. I'd start from the bottom and pull the front with one hand and work the clips with the other. 

This won't be worth the effort for this single instance, but if any of us has to pull a few dozen of these a day every day, take a socket from a wrench (IIRC, 6mm is best) and use the hole to push the clips in. Faster and hurts your hands way less.