Thoughts on Tecware Titan

Hey guys i would like to get your thoughts on this really interesting case.

http://www.tecwareph.com/titan

It is only readily available in asian countries as far as im aware. it goes for around USD$30 and has an insane feature set particularly for a budget case that i have not seen in other similarly priced cases. there is not much documentation on this case and not too many pics of builds in it, let alone ones that showcase its potential.

Notable features:

-2x 280mm radiator support on the top and front and 120mm in the back

-PSU shroud that covers up HDD cage as well with rubber grommet for hd audio, usb and front panel connectors

-rubber grommets on right of mobo tray

-proper cutouts for cables top left and top centre with plenty of holes for both shorter atx and standard atx boards 

-pre installed standoffs (only 6 though)

-ssd mounts 2 on the front of mobo tray 1 in the back

-included 3x 120mm white fans

-proper dust filters for psu, top and front intake 

-roomy cable management with 34mm of space or 1.5 inches

-huge acrylic side panel 

-clean aesthetic

-reusable pci brackets (a lot of budget cases use disposable ones)

-2x usb 2.0, 2x usb 3.0 2x fan controllers

would like to see what you guys think as i have not seen a case at this price with all these features that are mostly found in high end cases. it is not perfect but really awesome for the price. would you like to see this case in your region?

apparently different brands have the same case under a different brand name 

https://www.pcper.com/reviews/Cases-and-Cooling/VIVO-Titan-Mid-Tower-Enclosure-Review

$30USD? damn. we gotta pay up $70USD for one. looks really good, even for $70.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

Just now, herman mcpootis said:

do you live outside of asia like US or EU? where i live the price equates to around 30 USD

It's almost too good to be true. I'd say give it a shot

Computer: Maximus VIII Gene - i7 6700k @ 4.2 GHz cooled by a Deepcool Frostwin v2.0 - Sapphire R9 280X Dual-X - 4x4gb Corsair Vengeance LPX Black 3600 mHz - Samsung 950 Pro 512gb - Seagate Barracuda 1tb - Corsair RM750X - Phanteks Enthoo Evolv ATX Tempered Glass Grey with a 2m Enthoo Luxe RGB strip.

Peripherals: IKEA Bekant desk -  2x Dell 1080p IPS monitors - Corsair K70 RGB with Cherry MX Browns - Steelseries Sensei with a Steelseries QCK mousepad and a Sennheiser G4ME ZERO white

10 minutes ago, the crunchiumo said:

do you live outside of asia like US or EU? where i live the price equates to around 30 USD

nope, singapore. $98SGD is lowest price, which is $70USD. what's your country's pricing on the F3 and alpha?

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600X Heatsink: Gelid Phantom Black GPU: Palit RTX 3060 Ti Dual RAM: Corsair DDR4 2x8GB 3000Mhz mobo: Asus X570-P case: Fractal Design Define C PSU: Superflower Leadex Gold 650W

2 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

nope, singapore. $98SGD is lowest price, which is $70USD. what's your country's pricing on the F3 and alpha?

i live in sg as well xD the titan is SGD $49 F3 $49 alpha $79

5 minutes ago, the crunchiumo said:

best bargain? i think its a pricing fuckup, every other store has it at around $100.

3 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

best bargain? i think its a pricing fuckup, every other store has it at around $100.

yeah could be not sure though. even for a hundred it has more features than most cases at that price. for 100 u can get a CM silencio 452 which is not nearly as good and cases like nzxt s340 or phanteks p400 are more expensive and cant even have top radiator mounts.

18 minutes ago, herman mcpootis said:

do you have experience with any of these cases by the way? im planning to do a budget i3 build with 1050ti or 1060 3gb at the end of the year with the f3. the f3 seems like a really nice case for the price as well as most of the more well known budget cases start around 70-80.

1 hour ago, the crunchiumo said:

do you have experience with any of these cases by the way? im planning to do a budget i3 build with 1050ti or 1060 3gb at the end of the year with the f3. the f3 seems like a really nice case for the price as well as most of the more well known budget cases start around 70-80.

no experience yet, might be doing a build for a friend with the tecware f3 though.

1 hour ago, Wikiforce said:

Asia? Couldn't find anything related to India for that company :/

its a Philippines Company .... all their cases are quite good for money ..... they was an article i read about tecware selling in india in 2013 ... but "now" they don't sell in india ..... i belive so.

but we have circle yah ✌...... which makes shit looking cases ??.

4 hours ago, herman mcpootis said:

its a Philippines Company .... all their cases are quite good for money

It actually looks pretty good. Probably has cost saving measures like thinner panels and will most likely fail a Dimitri scratch test. Still, $30 seems a reasonable price...slap a Corsair badge on it and people will magically cough up another $30.

2 hours ago, Mooshi said:

It actually looks pretty good. Probably has cost saving measures like thinner panels and will most likely fail a Dimitri scratch test. Still, $30 seems a reasonable price...slap a Corsair badge on it and people will magically cough up another $30.

yeah thats the issue, so its really awesome to find cases which have a lower price pint with a similar or even better feature set than on other cases from the more popular brands

• 1 month later...

I have this case but if your budget is higher or using eatx i suggest you to get other case with bigger cable management holes and officially support eatx like phanteks enthoo pro although the website says it support you only got until 26CM wide room before it cover up all of the cable management holes and have to use the small hole on top the cd drive, but if you really want to buy this case then you have to plug in the connectors that are located bottom of the motherboard in first because the PSU will block 1 or 2 cable management holes on the PSU cover and make sure your wire is not those thick type because the clearance from the psu to the PSU cover is less than 1 CM and the cable management holes are 2.5CM wide so routing cables like USB 3.0 will be hard if you install the motherboard first and plug in your psu cables before putting the psu into the case cause the psu clearance to the hdd is close i barely can fit my hand and if your motherboard have a molex at the bottom left then you will have a problem with. Other then that is ok, quality of "the case" it's good not that easy to flex and the thickness is not that thin like "armaggeddon" and "segotep" case however the motherboard standoff quality is not that good the material is soft kind means if you screw in too tight the thread of it will break and no spares are provided (the standoffs i bought from china is more better than is provided by tecware). Also, it doesn't come with a manual so you have to guess what screw to use and the side panel is acrylic so it's easy to get scratch so i suggest you to buy a protector like the screen protector for your phone or don't tear the plastic off. Plus if you use rubber screws (PIC) in your previous case you can't use it on this case because the all of the 120MM fan holes are sliding type and if you don't use the cd drive cage you can take out the holder with 2 screw. PS it took me more than 4 hours to finish with RIP cable management at the back because the cable management holes on top the psu so i need to take out the motherboard a few time.

Motherboard: Asus Maximus IV Extreme z

CPU: I7 2600k

Ram: Some mix ram

GPU: Gigabyte GTX 960 4GB

Cooler: NH U12P
PSU: Silverstone ST60F-P

IMG_20170101_004834_DRO.jpg

20161230_183213.jpg

20161230_183221.jpg

20161230_183401.jpg

On 11/9/2016 at 0:08 AM, Tim Serious said:

its a Philippines Company .... all their cases are quite good for money ..... they was an article i read about tecware selling in india in 2013 ... but "now" they don't sell in india ..... i belive so.

but we have circle yah ✌...... which makes shit looking cases ??.

yup.. like tecware alpha is famous in malaysia because its cheap and offered the same things like expensive premium case

On 11/8/2016 at 8:03 PM, the crunchiumo said:

alpha supposed to be cheaper than titan hahahhahahhahahah

BTW i don't know about who design their cases but it's copied from other brands and the motherboard layout its the same as tecware alpha