Cool Tech Product Ideas

What is something you would like to see put in production? Could be a gadget or phone case or whatever....

A phone with a big battery.

A phone with graphene battery. 

What is something you would like to see put in production? Could be a gadget or phone case or whatever....

Well... loads of stuff. Graphene is one of them-definitly. Used in so many ways...

I am not sure really. What do you have in your mind? I think Oculus Rift. Maybe. Or other HM VR headsets. 

New tech devices with absolutely no color options. Build the best tech device and have them be hideous looking to see who are the true tech people vs the fad followers.

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

Fully static proof PC parts...

Asus ROG STRIX B450-F Gaming || AMD Ryzen R5 3600 || Cooler Master Hyper 212+ || 16GB G. Skill RAM 3133Mhz (OC) || Samsung 850 || Seagate 500GB &1TB HDD || EVGA GeForce GTX 1060 FTW || Cooler Master 500w power supply || Fractal Design Define R4 Windowed - Blackout Edition

24" Dell S2340M + Apple Cinema Display || Corsair K65 RGB || Logitech G602

Like more smartphones to have a rubberized back like the HTC 8S because it gives a bit of grip for your hand.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

Think BIG!!! Consumer Mechs or powered suits!!!

Back from the dead....

Portable single game consoles. Like the game and watches of old. Designed to play one or two preloaded games and nothing else. The reasoning behind it is that if it is only playing one or two games then the devs can specifically optimize the hardware and software to work as efficiently as possible and not have to worry about doing other tasks. I think it would work best if they took console games (current gen at first) and put them in DS style packaging with some low spec hardware and retail for $100. It would be very easy since the hardware it would take to pull it off would be very cheap since it will play console games. Plus they could also integrate wifi and make ad-hoc servers wherever you are. For example if you and a friend are on a train you could both take out portable halo (or other game) devices and mess around until you got to the station. I think console gaming on the go would be very cool and I hope we see some ports soon onto mobile devices.

No one will ever make it because they will sell very few of each one, but still it is a idea.

i9 25.6 GHz with NeuronThreading, 256gb 6000 MHz RAM, GTX 990 OC 3024MHz 12gb, Skeletal X99 motherboard, 1 Petabyte SSD, Fractal Design Humaniod R1 Case, Herbivore 10,000W PSU, Noctua NF16 LP Derma Cooler.

Probably the only Star Citizen player who is planning on a career in Journalism instead of piracy, mining, trading, exploration, military, station management, etc.

Generation 0: The first time you see this add 1 to the number and copy it into your sig. Consider it a social experiment.