Looking for some inline "oldschool" inear-earphones (~60€)

TheBv
Go to solution Solved by HoiDaniel,

They're called earbuds :). They don't go literally in your ear, unlike in-ears (logics ftw!). I can't recommend you anything but this surely will help you narrow your searching terms.

EDIT: maybe just buy apple earpods. They're not bad and far below your budget :)

So I'm looking for a pair of new earphones that cost about 60 euros or less. Now what is very important for me is that they have inline control and they should also just be "oldschool" in-ear headphones like these ones:

Spoiler

51kknIfQIeL._SL1000_.jpg

So if you guys either have any idea what these type of earphones are called or if you guys know some that'd be awesome!

Cheers

Bv

They're called earbuds :). They don't go literally in your ear, unlike in-ears (logics ftw!). I can't recommend you anything but this surely will help you narrow your searching terms.

EDIT: maybe just buy apple earpods. They're not bad and far below your budget :)

19 minutes ago, HoiDaniel said:

If only you could 1. separate earbuds from in-ears on some sites and 2. People would stop calling their in-ears "earbuds"...