Touchpad not working (software problem, I uninstalled something)

jewishdolphins

My laptop's cpu usage was high so i was going through my programs and seeing what stuff looks useless enough to get rid of. Of course, i made the mistake of deleting something important. i think it was called "etouchpad" or something along those lines. I have windows 10 and this happened to my laptop. After i uninstalled, it asked me to restart and i did. The problem now is that it looks like i deleted some touch pad program. Now, i can't scroll down the page with two fingers and i cant right click unless i try do it like 1000 times. 

please help me. I just need to know what driver to install to fix this. it should be the same touchpad driver that comes with all windows 10 laptops. If im doomed, at least tell me how i can wipe my hard drive xD

You should be able to get the correct drivers/programs on the manufacturers website. Usually you can go to support.[manufacturer].com and then type in your serial number to bring up the drivers for your system. Look for touchpad or mouse drivers. the .exe should include any software enabling special features like two finger scrolling. You can also try running windows update since windows 10 is really good at getting touchpad drivers.