Drive simply refuses to clone to a new Drive

So, I just bought a new hard drive. I'm upgrading my mass storage drive in my main PC from a 2.0TB one to a 5.0TB one. It's better all around. It's where I keep music, videos, pictures, and games.

After stealing an extra SATA cable from my brother's DVD drive, I got to work. However, soon after scouring the internet to find the best cloning software, to get my 2TB drive's contents onto the 5TB one, I encountered an issue.

When I installed the suggested program, Macrium Reflect, everything was working fine. Until, at 2% into the clone, every time, without fail, I get this error: 

Macrium Failure.png

Clone Failed - Read Failed - 13 - 32

Why is this?

I've tried at least 6 times, each time changing settings, including the advanced settings, and even telling it to clone everything without checks. Still nothing.

I then tried to run chkdsk E: /r, but that didn't work either: failing at about 60% the first time and failing when I wasn't watching the second time overnight.

Here is the chkdsk copied directly from command prompt:

Microsoft Windows [Version 10.0.14393]
(c) 2016 Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>cskdsk E: /r /f
'cskdsk' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk E: /r /f
The type of the file system is NTFS.

Chkdsk cannot run because the volume is in use by another
process.  Chkdsk may run if this volume is dismounted first.
ALL OPENED HANDLES TO THIS VOLUME WOULD THEN BE INVALID.
Would you like to force a dismount on this volume? (Y/N) y
Volume dismounted.  All opened handles to this volume are now invalid.
Volume label is Local Disk 2.

Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ...
                                                                                                                                                                  812544 file records processed.
File verification completed.
                                                                                                                                                                  3251 large file records processed.
                                                                                                                                                                  0 bad file records processed.

Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ...
                                                                                                                                                                  890300 index entries processed.
Index verification completed.
                                                                                                                                                                  0 unindexed files scanned.
                                                                                                                                                                  0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found.

Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...
Security descriptor verification completed.
                                                                                                                                                                  38879 data files processed.
CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal...
                                                                                                                                                                  39875560 USN bytes processed.
Usn Journal verification completed.

Stage 4: Looking for bad clusters in user file data ...
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 53
of name \DOWNLO~1\GEFORC~4.EXE.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 9070
of name \MYPICT~1\WALLPA~1\MEGA_M~1.PNG.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 11178
of name \Steam\STEAMA~1\common\Portal 2\portal2\maps\SPEAF6~1.BSP.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 11249
of name \Steam\STEAMA~1\common\Portal 2\portal2\media\SP_A5_~1.BIK.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 14098
of name \DOWNLO~1\QUICKT~1.EXE.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 38996
of name \Steam\STEAMA~1\common\WARTHU~1\res\AIRCRA~1\NIMROD~1.BIN.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 48334
of name \Steam\STEAMA~1\common\BIOSHO~2\XGame\Movies\FITZRO~1.BIK.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 85542
of name \MYPICT~1\ALLOFT~1\iPod 5\2014-0~1\AL5154~1.MOV.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 225839
of name \Steam\STEAMA~1\common\SPACEE~1\Content\Textures\Models\CHARAC~1\Wildlife\CYBERW~1\CYBERW~1.DDS.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 248624
of name \ITUNES~1\Music\KOJIKO~2\THELEG~1\49THEL~1.MP3.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 252153
of name \MYPICT~1\ALLOFT~1\NIKOND~2\_DSC0759.NEF.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 253004
of name \MYPICT~1\ALLOFT~1\NIKOND~1\_DSC0760.JPG.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 253301
of name \MYPICT~1\ALLOFT~1\NIKOND~2\_DSC0760.NEF.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 268117
of name \Videos\YOUTUB~1\Videos\VIDEOA~1\SEQUEN~2.GIF.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 271506
of name \Steam\STEAMA~1\common\MIRROR~1\TdGame\CookedPC\Maps\SP04\SU2EDE~1.ME1.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 309589
of name \Videos\YOUTUB~1\PREMIE~1\ADOBEP~1\GREEN'~1.PRV\RENDER~1.AVI.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 477911
of name \SAVEDG~1\GAMEFI~1\SPECIE~1.0(A\SPECIE~1.0\Species.exe.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 544833
of name \MYPICT~1\ALLOFT~1\IPHONE~1\20ECEB~1\IPBB65~1.PNG.
                                                                                                                                                                  812528 files processed.
File data verification completed.
An unspecified error occurred (766f6c756d652e63 470).

I then tried a second time, with the same results. Here are those as well, for compeletion's sake.

C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk E: /r

Would you like to force a dismount on this volume? (Y/N) n

process.  Would you like to schedule this volume to be
checked the next time the system restarts? (Y/N) n

C:\WINDOWS\system32>chkdsk E: /r

Would you like to force a dismount on this volume? (Y/N) y
Volume dismounted.  All opened handles to this volume are now invalid.
Volume label is Local Disk 2.

Stage 1: Examining basic file system structure ...
                                                                                                                                                                  812544 file records processed.
File verification completed.
                                                                                                                                                                  3247 large file records processed.
                                                                                                                                                                  0 bad file records processed.

Stage 2: Examining file name linkage ...
                                                                                                                                                                  890300 index entries processed.
Index verification completed.
                                                                                                                                                                  0 unindexed files scanned.
                                                                                                                                                                  0 unindexed files recovered to lost and found.

Stage 3: Examining security descriptors ...
Security descriptor verification completed.
                                                                                                                                                                  38879 data files processed.
CHKDSK is verifying Usn Journal...
                                                                                                                                                                  39884752 USN bytes processed.
Usn Journal verification completed.

Stage 4: Looking for bad clusters in user file data ...
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 252153
of name \MYPICT~1\ALLOFT~1\NIKOND~2\_DSC0759.NEF.
                                                                                Windows replaced bad clusters in file 253004
of name \MYPICT~1\ALLOFT~1\NIKOND~1\_DSC0760.JPG.
                                                                                                                                                                  812528 files processed.                                                       
File data verification completed.
An unspecified error occurred (766f6c756d652e63 470).

C:\WINDOWS\system32>

I would really not have to reinstall all ~200 of my games and reset all the programs that have stuff hooked to the drive. Any solution to this problem would be worthwhile, as long as it doesn't result in data loss. 

PC Specs

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X

Motherboard: Asus TUF GAMING x570-PLUS (Wi-Fi) ATX AM4

RAM: 32GB G.Skill Trident Z DDR4-3600 CL18

Graphics: ASUS GTX 1080

Case: NZXT S340 Elite

PSU: Corsair RM750 (2019)

Displays: ASUS VS247 & ASUS VH169