My Editor

Luceamar

A i7 6800K processor cooled by a Noctua NH-D15s with Corsair Dominator Platinum 4x8GB 3k DDR4 RAM on a Asus X99-A II mobo. Graphics run by a EVGA FTW GTX 1080 and all powered by the EVGA SuperNova 850G2. Stuff is saved on two Samsung 850 PRO 512GB SSD's and everything now lives in a Fractal Design Define R5 case. Additionally there's the Pioneer optical drive and a Lexar SD card reader and one extra noctua fan to help with the cooling.

Currently I've got an Asus ROG PG27AQ 4k monitor with that and a borrowed keyboard while waiting for my Corsair K95 RGB to arrive.

Uses: Photo and video editing, gaming, coding.

Why: Because.

Update plans: Swap out the 1080 next year for 1080ti- or Titan XP- or Quadro-SLI, add two more monitors and eventually change all the fans to Noctua industrial ones.

Feel free to judge.

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

7.jpg

How beautiful! The cable management is excellent! 

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-

Great pc, but I would've got Be Quiet! Dark Pro 3, which performs same as noctua d-15, and looks better in my opinion.

12 hours ago, Xanthe_2871 said:

How beautiful! The cable management is excellent! 

It's not quite what it seems on the other side :D I actually wanted my cable management to be A++ but then I decided this would do for now and that I would fix it some later day once I've got some spare time...

13 hours ago, PCNoobie said:

Great pc, but I would've got Be Quiet! Dark Pro 3, which performs same as noctua d-15, and looks better in my opinion.

While I did my research most sources said the Noctua D15(s) is the best performing air cooler out there, and since looks weren't too relevant with this build I decided to go with it. Almost got myself a Kraken X61 but figured air would do just fine.

6 minutes ago, Luceamar said:

It's not quite what it seems on the other side :D I actually wanted my cable management to be A++ but then I decided this would do for now and that I would fix it some later day once I've got some spare time...

Still, the part that shows looks good! :P

Yes, it's 2871 as in the year 2871. I traveled all this way, back in time, just to help you. And you thought your mama lied when she said you were special-_-