Sever/Desktop Combo?!?!?!

Hi Guys,
I am thinking of setting up a server/workstation that I can use as a 24/7 server with Xen or UnRaid.
I was thinking of visualizing 4 machines:
- Windows Server 2012
- Windows 10 machine
- Another Windows 10 machine (a development environment)
- And a Debian box

This is going to sound crazy, but for my home network I want to be able to run off the server
- DHCP, AD, RADIUS, a couple of Network shares and potentially Squid
Also some application like Emby

Would this be advisable to run in the same box or setup a separate low power NAS/Server Combo

In addition to this, I want to be able to RDP to my development environment and be able to run some games from my desktop/stream to other machines in the house.

Need assistance on whether to go 1151 (or 1150, I can never keep up) or 2011, how much RAM I would need and if ECC in this case would be worth it.
Bonus point will go to having a lower power consumption :P.

Have a look at http://www.expta.com/2016/05/expta-gen7-home-lab-server-builds-and.html it looks exactly what you are after. I actually built one of the older ones and it would happily run six virtual machines.

The only thing I would suggest is that you use a bigger case as it makes it much easier. But have a read through the link as its written by a Microsoft MVP and it explains the rational about the components but the most important factor is the motherboard to ensure you can fit enough memory.

Then look at the workload you are wanting to deploy and let that dictate your CPU choice. If you then put a decent graphics card in it would happily play games.

One final point to ponder you are saying that you would be using Microsoft server products unless you can afford to buy them I would run a Windows 10, 8 with hyper v (or another virtualisation desktop product) and install your server virtual machines from Microsoft 180 day evaluation versions, anything you want to use as a permanent setup use an open source OS.

Its just if you setup a cool home development environment and want to use it to demonstrate self development for an interview one of the trick questions will be how is it licensed ;).

Oh and you can run a hyper visor (Xen, ESX etc) on a hyper visor think virtualising a virtualisation product and then you will find your home lab can do some pretty cool things.