Battlefield 1 problem

Himura88

Hey guys i have a problem i got like small white dots on the ground glowing on the desert map if i set AA less than HIGH if i set it to medium or low i got this glowing white dots if i set it to high is ok, i read a post on reddit and i saw that more users with different cards even ati have this issues is my card fault or the game ? I got gtx 1080 OC if i set the clock to stock speed i have same problem if i underclock the card same problem ! i don t have any artifacts i don t know if they are artifacts or not, on my old 980ti i got the same thing....

Probably a bug with Battlefield 1. I noticed that large tiles were glowing like white light, the next day it was fixed with the proper texture.

i5-6600k (4.6) | Dark Rock 3 | MSI GAMING X 1060 6GB | 8GB DDR4 | 120GB SSD & 1TB HDD | Crystal 460x

| Acer GN246HL 1080p 24" 144hz & Acer G246HL 1080p 24" 60hz |

PSU Tier List | PC Partpickers: US Canada Australia UK

Lucky you.... I have a problem where the game constantly just crashes to the desktop....

CPU: I7 3770k @4.8 ghz | GPU: GTX 1080 FE SLI | RAM: 16gb (2x8gb) gskill sniper 1866mhz | Mobo: Asus P8Z77-V LK | PSU: Rosewill Hive 1000W | Case: Corsair 750D | Cooler:Corsair H110| Boot: 2X Kingston v300 120GB RAID 0 | Storage: 1 WD 1tb green | 2 3TB seagate Barracuda|

i saw a guy on youtube who has 2 x pascal and use AA on medium an has the same "problem" on the forest map i don t know the name of the map some plants have white pixels glowing....