Cryorig R1 compatibility

I'm currently buying a new cooler and was wondering if the cryorig r1 would have any compatibility issues with the slot that the graphics card goes in my mother board. My motherboard is the Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3. 

ESTOC IS BESTOC

No it shouldn't have any issues. The graphics card would go into the second slot even if the first is covered. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Just be sure your case has enough clearance, I made that mistake and I couldn't close the panel without applying force.

Also if you don't have low profile ram, get the r1 universal.

9 hours ago, WoodenMarker said:

No it shouldn't have any issues. The graphics card would go into the second slot even if the first is covered. 

Thank you for the help. 

9 hours ago, niccaa23 said:

Just be sure your case has enough clearance, I made that mistake and I couldn't close the panel without applying force.

Also if you don't have low profile ram, get the r1 universal.

I have the Define r5 and have seen the cooler in the case and I was going to get universal anyway so I didn't have to get LP ram or use only one fan.

ESTOC IS BESTOC