USB randomly disconnects

HDERAZI96

Hello Linus people,

Im having issue with my alienware 15 R2, Which is: 

When I enter game without connecting the AC adapter, all my USBs disconnect randomly.

I have followed some steps which are disabling suspend settings from power plans, device manager "power management" thing and updating BIOS and still facing the same issue.

Anything from your side I could try??

Stop kicking things around while gaming... My first gues would be that your USB devices get a bad connection, due to quick/jerky movement on your part. (if gaming on a flat/stable surface, without moving the laptop, I would think it's something else)

And my gues for this is... While connected to the AC adapter, you might be more aware of cables >>> less jerky movement.

1 minute ago, Dutch-stoner said:

Stop kicking things around while gaming... My first gues would be that your USB devices get a bad connection, due to quick/jerky movement on your part. (if gaming on a flat/stable surface, without moving the laptop, I would think it's something else)

And my gues for this is... While connected to the AC adapter, you might be more aware of cables >>> less jerky movement.

My laptop on a table, I use Razer ouroboros gaming mice; I have reflashed it and still the same.