Dead Space 2

Flowey

So I just started Dead Space 2 on steam, and when I came upon the first shop in the game I quickly realised that all the DLC content had been unlocked. Now this wouldn't be a problem since this is stuff for free, but it kinda kills the point of the game when you start with all the guns unlocked and like 3 tiers of armor in termsof progression. Now, there is a know fix, which involves signing up with EA in Origins and downloading the game from there, since the Steam version includes the DLC with the download, it's not an option as with Origins. Any other option other then getting a pact with the devil? To get the source dead space 2 file I mean.Like, the original_exe

THX

You don't have an origin acct?

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

4 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

You don't have an origin acct?

ewww no thank you, I prefer not to.Not involved in shooters a well,thankfully, o I don't need an account just to play BF

EA sells more than just Battlefield. Origin is the only place to get Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition. It will also be the only place to get Mass Effect Andromeda.

CPU i7 6700 Cooling Cryorig H7 Motherboard MSI H110i Pro AC RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 16GB DDR4 2133 GPU Pulse RX 5700 XT Case Fractal Design Define Mini C Storage Trascend SSD370S 256GB + WD Black 320GB + Sandisk Ultra II 480GB + WD Blue 1TB PSU EVGA GS 550 Display Nixeus Vue24B FreeSync 144 Hz Monitor (VESA mounted) Keyboard Aorus K3 Mechanical Keyboard Mouse Logitech G402 OS Windows 10 Home 64 bit

1 minute ago, ivan134 said:

EA sells more than just Battlefield. Origin is the only place to get Mirror's Edge Catalyst, Mass Effect 3 and Dragon Age Inquisition. It will also be the only place to get Mass Effect Andromeda.

I know,I know, it's just that since EA kinda ruined so many smaller studios that signing up with them, IDK, feels like I'm giving away all my information for them to use as they like. Then again, Steam probably does the same, but not as obvious. That and the obvious EA cash grag issue (All their sports franchise anyone?)

2 minutes ago, Flowey said:

I know,I know, it's just that since EA kinda ruined so many smaller studios that signing up with them, IDK, feels like I'm giving away all my information for them to use as they like. Then again, Steam probably does the same, but not as obvious. That and the obvious EA cash grag issue (All their sports franchise anyone?)

Creating an acct doesn't enable any of those things though. Actually buying those game does. Just make an acct and be on your way, lol.

4 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

Creating an acct doesn't enable any of those things though. Actually buying those game does. Just make an acct and be on your way, lol.

HUUUUUGGGHHH, I swear, next thing you know I'll have an Uplay account

2 minutes ago, Flowey said:

HUUUUUGGGHHH, I swear, next thing you know I'll have an Uplay account

I recently made one just get The Crew for free even though I have no intention of installing it xD

i had to branch out to uplay, origin, and GOG because i've gotten nice deals on games that can only be redeemed on those platforms.

25 minutes ago, Technicolors said:

i had to branch out to uplay, origin, and GOG because i've gotten nice deals on games that can only be redeemed on those platforms.

35 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

I recently made one just get The Crew for free even though I have no intention of installing it xD

Next thing we'll have is a fuking Windows store account. YOU CAN DREAM MICROSOFT. FUCK YOU. Windows 10 is nice though. SO SKULLFUCK YOU SIDEWAYS

5 minutes ago, Flowey said:

Next thing we'll have is a fuking Windows store account. YOU CAN DREAM MICROSOFT. FUCK YOU. Windows 10 is nice though. SO SKULLFUCK YOU SIDEWAYS

>_>

<_<

I bought gears of war 4

12 minutes ago, ivan134 said:

>_>

<_<

I bought gears of war 4

never wa into Gears of War, buttttttttt....... ewwwwww. I it as hite a they ay it i? The store as well as the game?

3 minutes ago, Flowey said:

never wa into Gears of War, buttttttttt....... ewwwwww. I it as hite a they ay it i? The store as well as the game?

What?