Case help!

ItsMinJunLol

Hi guys! I need a case for my PC. I planned on getting the DeepCool Genome, which I say looks amazing but I don't really like the build quality, and I've seen a multiple reviews in which the builder complained about the build quality, screw quality, button quality and dim leds. I've been searching all over the goddam internet but it just won't satisify me and give me rather 'normal' looking cases. What is the best looking case for the cheap, or what's the best looking case out there? It can be made out of tempered glass or just look gamery, like the genome. Thanks! (personally, I prefer the gamery look)

EDIT: I also want it to be able to fit a ATX mobo with a big GPU (1070 gaming x), and 1 ssd + 1 HDD. 

download (1).jpeg

download (2).jpeg

e23fc9db3e92b2ebf8171a7039af72c2.jpg

2 minutes ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

Hi guys! I need a case for my PC. I planned on getting the DeepCool Genome, which I say looks amazing but I don't really like the build quality, and I've seen a multiple reviews in which the builder complained about the build quality, screw quality, button quality and dim leds. What is the best looking case for the cheap, or what's the best looking case out there? It can be made out of tempered glass or just look gamery, like the genome. Thanks!

I like the looks of the Thermaltake P5 a lot.

6 minutes ago, Unexas. said:

I like the looks of the Thermaltake P5 a lot.

But isn't 90% of it's looks custom water cooling? I won't be doing any custom water cooling (budget, can't buy in my country, etc)

1 minute ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

But isn't 90% of it's looks custom water cooling? I won't be doing any custom water cooling (budget, can't buy in my country, etc)

No you don't have to water cool the system. I still like how it looks.

Silverstone Primera PM01 is getting pretty popular.

I personally like Phanteks' P400s.

“sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic still going to require driver rollbacks when it stops working for no reason“

8 minutes ago, Unexas. said:

No you don't have to water cool the system. I still like how it looks.

ok, I think it might hurt the amazing looks it got. I like the vertical gpu mount, which is 30% of the reason I wanted the genome, but since the rad and fan, and the loop is 60% of the looks, yeeaaah. But I'll keep it in mind. Thanks!

1 minute ago, ItsMinJunLol said:

ok, I think it might hurt the amazing looks it got. I like the vertical gpu mount, which is 30% of the reason I wanted the genome, but since the rad and fan, and the loop is 60% of the looks, yeeaaah. But I'll keep it in mind. Thanks!

It's your case just pick whatever you think looks good.

9 minutes ago, Thorimus said:

Silverstone Primera PM01 is getting pretty popular.

I personally like Phanteks' P400s.

I think the silverstone might be good, but what do ppl like about the p400s? to be honest, it's just my opinion but I think it looks quite simple. I still like some cases that look rather simple, like the one in pic but I don't rly think it's too special. Thanks tho, I'll keeo the primera in mind :3

e1f2c44c1041181fd5ab4bc86d124b0e.jpg