Guys. haha, I know it is kinda funny or weird. But let me ask you, Do you ever encountered such paranoia about your custom built gaming pc?

I mean, you do not want other people to use your pc, don't want to accidentally move or kick the table to prevent vibration to pc thinking that it would be damaged.

Always checking if all the cables are on their optimal position (not dangling around). 

Setting mouse sensitivity to low to have a great accuracy on each button click, you don't want to have any accidental click that can change any settings or drag any files to other folders. and anything behavior like that?  Please share your experience so that I will know that I am the only one. haha

I think that's mostly a consequence of spending a bit close or over your limit. It's akin to buying an old, beat up car and putting yourself into heavy debt to buy a brand new car: you're obviously gonna be extra careful with the new one whereas the old one I can run over every single pothole on the street and still not give a fuck.

-------

Current Rig

-------

I don't see why you should be anymore paranoid using a custom built PC over a pre built. They are essentially the same thing.

`

3 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

I think that's mostly a consequence of spending a bit close or over your limit. It's akin to buying an old, beat up car and putting yourself into heavy debt to buy a brand new car: you're obviously gonna be extra careful with the new one whereas the old one I can run over every single pothole on the street and still not give a fuck.

This.

4 hours ago, Misanthrope said:

Exactly right.

Just wait until you own a house and have kids...

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.