Need a new mouse

Katsunaka

My less than 4 month old Razer Deathadder died. It was a replacement for my last mouse the Mamba TE that died in less than 3 months. So in 7 months I've had 2 mice die.

At this point I don't care to try any form of trying to fix the mouse. I want a new one and prefer something other than Razer.  2 dead mice in 7 months in unacceptable when I have a MX518 that is old, had alcohol spilled on it, and its still kicking. 

So who makes mice worth a living fuck, that aren't meant for claw grippers, have a thumb and if possible pinky support. I don't need something with like 20 thumb buttons, at a minimum 2 is fine with me. 

I'll be going to my local microcenter to try on a few mice for size in my hand, as that's how I ended up with the Razer last time. I liked the way it fit, so I bought it. 

RGB's don't matter, if it can do wired and wireless that would be a big plus(but not required). So when I'm gaming I get wired performance and when I'm using it on my HTPC it can be wireless where input lag is irrelevant.

The G900

He who asks is stupid for 5 minutes. He who does not ask, remains stupid. -Chinese proverb. 

Those who know much are aware that they know little. - Slick roasting me

Spoiler

AXIOM

CPU- Intel i5-6500 GPU- EVGA 1060 6GB Motherboard- Gigabyte GA-H170-D3H RAM- 8GB HyperX DDR4-2133 PSU- EVGA GQ 650w HDD- OEM 750GB Seagate Case- NZXT S340 Mouse- Logitech Gaming g402 Keyboard-  Azio MGK1 Headset- HyperX Cloud Core

Offical first poster LTT V2.0

Yea 130 for a mouse is extreme regardless. Id rather buy 1 cheap wireless mouse and have 50-70 dollar wired mouse.

Any suggestions that are just fully wired?

I'd go for Logitech.

Currently using G400s for 2years and 7 months now. Still no issues whatsoever. Apart from faded details and little dents on the mouse wheel.