Final thought- What case fan?

Andivegito

Hello, LLT.

I'm here. I've finally brought my PC (Sorta) but I just have one last question about it before I order my last bits n' bobs.

Case fans. Fan case? ...anyways with the following build which I would like to think is not bad at all and was the absolute best I could squeeze out, my chassis although a cheap one can fit all components and instead of buying a fancier more expensive and possibly better case outright I brought a cheaper one for a better CPU and GPU.

To give an idea on that front I was going to get a 6600K and GTX 1060 but could then afford a 6700 and GTX 1070.

http://pcpartpicker.com/list/4Pmqd6

The question is, which case fans should I buy? Sure the case comes with one - only one - but I'd like some decent cooling for the case, I was thinking 2 fans 120mm fans for the front (No sure if I should re-place or add as I have no idea what fan it comes with) and one at the back for exhaust. thoughts? Oh and thanks a big o' stack.

For case fans, basically anything will work, but my picks are:

Non-LED Corsair AF120s for good airflow, and quiet.

Red LED Cooler Master Jetflos which are loud, but move an unbelievably high amount of air per RPM (you can control them via the motherboard so they're not as loud).

We have a NEW and GLORIOUSER-ER-ER PSU Tier List Now. (dammit @LukeSavenije stop coming up with new ones)

You can check out the old one that gave joy to so many across the land here

Computer having a hard time powering on? Troubleshoot it with this guide. (Currently looking for suggestions to update it into the context of <current year> and make it its own thread)

Computer Specs:

Spoiler

Mathresolvermajig: Intel Xeon E3 1240 (Sandy Bridge i7 equivalent)

Chillinmachine: Noctua NH-C14S
Framepainting-inator: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC2 Hybrid

Attachcorethingy: Gigabyte H61M-S2V-B3

Infoholdstick: Corsair 2x4GB DDR3 1333

Computerarmor: Silverstone RL06 "Lookalike"

Rememberdoogle: 1TB HDD + 120GB TR150 + 240 SSD Plus + 1TB MX500

AdditionalPylons: Phanteks AMP! 550W (based on Seasonic GX-550)

Letterpad: Rosewill Apollo 9100 (Cherry MX Red)

Buttonrodent: Razer Viper Mini + Huion H430P drawing Tablet

Auralnterface: Sennheiser HD 6xx

Liquidrectangles: LG 27UK850-W 4K HDR