C#/ C Sharp - where to start

ZaTrox

So i am 16 year old and i want to be a game programmer but i do not live in an area that could provide me with education on that topic so i just picked btec ict (only btec ict avaiable) btec business, polish and core maths (it was a extra that i decided to do since normal maths would clash with ict) for my 6th form (i live in uk). However, i still want to be a game programmer so does any of you know where can i start learning C#/ C Sharp language ? (i would be best if tutorial was in visual studio 2015 free version but don't have to be) 

15 minutes ago, ZaTrox said:

So i am 16 year old and i want to be a game programmer but i do not live in an area that could provide me with education on that topic so i just picked btec ict (only btec ict avaiable) btec business, polish and core maths (it was a extra that i decided to do since normal maths would clash with ict) for my 6th form (i live in uk). However, i still want to be a game programmer so does any of you know where can i start learning C#/ C Sharp language ? (i would be best if tutorial was in visual studio 2015 free version but don't have to be) 

http://csharp.net-tutorials.com/

remember that Microsoft has very good documentation for everything with working examples too.

https://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/kx37x362.aspx

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Just now, ZaTrox said:

ok thanks man <3

once you have gotten used to the language syntax you should really read up on oop, dry and kiss. These will really help you build good solid applications.

¸„»°'´¸„»°'´ Vorticalbox `'°«„¸`'°«„¸
`'°«„¸¸„»°'´¸„»°'´`'°«„¸Scientia Potentia est  ¸„»°'´`'°«„¸`'°«„¸¸„»°'´

Just now, vorticalbox said:

once you have gotten used to the language syntax you should really read up on oop, dry and kiss. These will really help you build good solid applications.

oop, dry and kiss .... yyyyhm yeah got it ...... ok i have not idea what that is. can tell me ?

If you like learning from video courses, here are two links for you to check out.

14 minutes ago, ZaTrox said:

oop, dry and kiss .... yyyyhm yeah got it ...... ok i have not idea what that is. can tell me ?

OOP (Object Oriented Programming)

DRY (Don't Repeat Yourself)

KISS (Keep It Simple Stupid)