Case, Cables and LEDS.

InsertName

Hi guys,

I am wondering what case, cables and LEDs you would recommend. I have a budget of £180 for all. Most my components are black/red. I need to purchase these on Amazon.co.uk. What would you guys recommend?

Thanks.

3 minutes ago, InsertName said:

Hi guys,

I am wondering what case, cables and LEDs you would recommend. I have a budget of £180 for all. Most my components are black/red. I need to purchase these on Amazon.co.uk. What would you guys recommend?

Thanks.

first what all do you have to fit inside the case, like what MB size do you have... and what cables are you asking about? 

9 minutes ago, Andrew Storlie said:

first what all do you have to fit inside the case, like what MB size do you have... and what cables are you asking about? 

ATX, and cable extensions. Possibly bitfenix black/red.

3 minutes ago, InsertName said:

ATX, and cable extensions. Possibly bitfenix black/red.

well those are just stand standard cables, basicly any newer case will have room for them. 

maybe something like this?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CC-9011085-WW-SPEC-ALPHA-Windowed-Mid-Tower/dp/B017XPPH9I/ref=sr_1_56?ie=UTF8&qid=1475917230&sr=8-56&keywords=atx+case

not sure what type of cases you like.

as for cables, pick and choose what you like as cables are cables until you start spending alot

as for leds, if your good with electronics then just get some RGB leds off amazon, or just get some red or what not from darkside

1 minute ago, Andrew Storlie said:

well those are just stand standard cables, basicly any newer case will have room for them. 

maybe something like this?

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Corsair-CC-9011085-WW-SPEC-ALPHA-Windowed-Mid-Tower/dp/B017XPPH9I/ref=sr_1_56?ie=UTF8&qid=1475917230&sr=8-56&keywords=atx+case

not sure what type of cases you like.

Was thinking S340 elite, Hue+ and some extensions OR Evolv ATX TG.

1 minute ago, InsertName said:

Was thinking S340 elite, Hue+ and some extensions OR Evolv ATX TG.

ok so your just like me, i tend to like more of a sleek looking case. i personally have the hue+, amazing shit.... 

Just now, Andrew Storlie said:

ok so your just like me, i tend to like more of a sleek looking case. i personally have the hue+, amazing shit.... 

Now I have a dilemma- a nice case, LEDs and custom cables, or a f***ing awesome case!

1 minute ago, InsertName said:

Now I have a dilemma- a nice case, LEDs and custom cables, or a f***ing awesome case!

i would go with F***ing awesome case as you can always add the extentions and lights later on but you kinda need a case and changing cases will be harder and cost more in the long run.

Just now, Andrew Storlie said:

i would go with F***ing awesome case as you can always add the extentions and lights later on but you kinda need a case and changing cases will be harder and cost more in the long run.

Ok, thanks.