What camera should I get?

So I am starting to look into them....I will not buy anything till mid-late next year :( And I know that a lot will change but I would like to start looking :)

So I would like to spend no more then $600 and I will need it to come with a kit lens....Then I will upgrade at some point :)

So I need to (Well I do not need any of this....I want lol)  To do some video stuff with it (well who am I kidding I will do a ton of video) And I will take a lot of stills to :) So it needs to be a good all around camera.....I am open to any brand at this point!! 

So this is what I am looking at at the moment :)

http://www.amazon.com/Nikon-Digital-18-55mm-3-5-5-6-NIKKOR/dp/B007VGGFZU/ref=sr_1_1?s=electronics&ie=UTF8&qid=1381643740&sr=1-1&keywords=nikon+d3200

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

You'll be happy with a t3 at least thats what I would get. 

#KilledMyWife 

LTT's Resident Black Star

I should get an award for still being here at this point 

I've got a D3200 and i love it to bits, besides not having a headphone jack to monitor i still love it! Here is a video i did with it in extremely poor lighting conditions. CLICK ME

For some picture check out some of these http://productionr3d.com/PhotoGallery.html

Cpu: 5820K @4.0GHz   Motherboard: Gigabyte X99-SLI    Ram: Patriot Signature 16GB @ 2133   GPU: Gigabyte G1 980  Soundcard: ASUS DX  

Speakers: Logitech Z906 and Astro A40's   Keyboard: Logitech G510

I'd say go with a 600D (not sure what the rebel name is, t3i?)
Amazing video quality, the flippy screen is super handy and the 18-55 isn't to bad for a kit lens.
Also if you get a little experienced and want to get everything out of the camera, you could install MagicLantern on it.

B&H and Amazon both sell it for $599, don't know if it's cheaper somewhere else.

Core i7 2600  Gigabyte GA-Z68X-UD3P-B3  EVGA GTX 970 FTW  16Gb 1600Mhz G.SKILL

Samsung 500Gb 840EVO RAID0 Random 80GB HDD Corsair GS700 Corsair ArticWhite C70

I'd say go with a 600D (not sure what the rebel name is, t3i?)

Amazing video quality, the flippy screen is super handy and the 18-55 isn't to bad for a kit lens.

Also if you get a little experienced and want to get everything out of the camera, you could install MagicLantern on it.

B&H and Amazon both sell it for $599, don't know if it's cheaper somewhere else.

its t3i here in murica, and damn I just got done paying $699 for my t3i a few months back 

#KilledMyWife 

The Nikon D3200 and T3i would both be great cameras to get. It really depends on what you like in terms of comfort and controls. Another thing that I like to factor in is what your friends shoot, because then you can share lenses. 

I personally prefered Nikon's handling and luckily I know a few different Nikon shooters who both let me borrow lenses if I need them.

Remember, the more important thing is the 12" behind the camera, not the camera itself.

<removed>

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Okay thanks for your guys help.....I am liking the D3200 more and more lol

CPU Ryzen 5 Asrock B350 Pro 4 / MSI RX580 Gaming / RAM 16 Gigs Corsair Vengeance 3000 / HDD 1TB Seagate Barracuda / SSD Samsung 840 120GB / 500GB Samsung SSD / Case Urban S31 / PSU EVGA G2 750w / Os Windows 10 / Keyboard Corsair K70 / Mouse Razer Naga 2013 (Won it from Linus!!

Okay thanks for your guys help.....I am liking the D3200 more and more lol

no like the t3i more 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K4rCSFS6h00

I have the t3i and will be using it on my next short film. 

#KilledMyWife 

If you are doing a lot of video, I would recommend getting a mirrorless camera or DSLR with a tilt screen. You will not understand how useful it is till you use it and saves you in situation where shots are difficult to get. By "mid-late next year" there may be newer models on sale, so just keep yourself updated on the latest trends.

Q9400 + Xigmatek Gaia SD1283 | Asus P5G41T-M LX + Kingston DDR3 1333MHz 8GB

Sapphire HD5750 Vapor-X | Dell 2340L | Corsair HX650 (80+ Gold)

WD 1TB Black with Windows 7 Professional 64-bit | Antec 300 Three Hundred