Haircut problems.

slyffer6

Ok, hey guys! 

So I made a Topic a year ago about how I hated haircuts but now I feel like I need to get one. Currently I have fairly long hair, a fringe that goes down past my nose and hair at the back that goes all the way down the back of my neck. I personally like having a fringe because I feel it hides the few remaining pimples on my forehead and it also used to suit me. But I recently started going out with a girl who likes my fringe as well but not the rest of my 'sheep looking hair' and I asked so friends and they are thinking the same. So does anyone have an Idea of what haircut I should get that has a decently sized fringe? 

Well thank you in advanced, Slyffer6

Yea my partner 10 years didn't like my goatee...she doesn't like the full beard now either...build a relationship on not giving a shit is my advice. Unless you don't like your hair either, then cut it, dam stuff grows back mate. Ask your girl what she likes go with that.

Silent build - You know your pc is too loud when the deaf complain. Windows 98 gaming build, smells like beige

I love keeping long fringe too.

Currently it's way down to the chin lmao, but I always keep sides and back short, usually undercut.

It really depends on your head/face shape though.