New Case Suggestions

Okay so i want to get a new case for my skylake build.

Ive had my eye on this case: http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-ATX-TemperedGlass.html

Is there anyother cases out worth considering?

Requirements are:

Tempered Glass (Yeah im getting on the glass bandwagon)

Budget is £200 / $250,

Has to fit a 360 radiator and space for custom cooling (one pump and res, not a combo)

Notes:

I am not using a optical drive,

my drives are SSD's so storing them is not a issue (they can be stuck anywhere on the case i dont gave a damm about drive cages)

GPU dimentions: 279 x 140 x 36 (in mm)

mAtx motherboard,

basement is prefered.

Just now, TiberiusMoon said:

Ive had my eye on this case: http://www.phanteks.com/Enthoo-Evolv-ATX-TemperedGlass.html

Requirements are:

Budget is £200 / $250,

Has to fit a 360 radiator and space for custom cooling (one pump and res, not a combo)

Notes:

my drives are SSD's so storing them is not a issue (they can be stuck anywhere on the case i dont gave a damm about drive cages)

mAtx motherboard,

basement is prefered.

Yes yes yes. Get that case. I've always wanted that case and it's just a good piece of work. 

Novus Anima

CPU - 4670K @ 4.2 GHz | Motherboard - ASUS Z97-PRO | CPU Cooler - Corsair H105 

RAM - Corsair Vengeance (4x4GB) | GPU - EVGA GTX 1060 SSC  

Storage - Samsung M.2 64GB SSD, PNY 240GB SSD , WD 1TB Caviar Blue, WD 500GB HDD

PSU - EVGA 650W G2 | Peripherals - Logitech G710, Logitech G602 

Laptops

MacBook Pro Mid-2011 

Surface Pro 3

i wouldent get any other case, thats IMO the best looking case on the market as far as i am aware. it looks amazing

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Requirements are:

Budget is £200 / $250,

Notes:

mAtx motherboard,

basement is prefered.

Your first choice is what I'd go with, but I've become a Phanteks Phan-boy (heh). 

Brother got the P400 Eclipse, I have the pro, friend got the ITX, all are awesome

Different PCPartPickers for different countries:

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

10 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

4 minutes ago, Vercii said:

Yes yes yes. Get that case. I've always wanted that case and it's just a good piece of work. 

4 minutes ago, Bananasplit_00 said:

i wouldent get any other case, thats IMO the best looking case on the market as far as i am aware. it looks amazing

4 minutes ago, Stardar1 said:

Your first choice is what I'd go with, but I've become a Phanteks Phan-boy (heh). 

Brother got the P400 Eclipse, I have the pro, friend got the ITX, all are awesome

Heh okay,

Ive looked over this case alot and i agree on all of this,

Im still open for choice if there is a new case that meets my requirements still

because some time will pass before i have enough money to buy it and obviously this year is tempered glass so there might be something new around the corner!

Heh okay,

Ive looked over this case alot and i agree on all of this,

Im still open for choice if there is a new case that meets my requirements still

because some time will pass before i have enough money to buy it and obviously this year is tempered glass so there might be something new around the corner!

I always recommend Phanteks before anything else, with one exception: budget micro ATX cases, because Phanteks just doesnt make one. 

but yeah, Phanteks is amazing, you cannot go wrong. 

I recommend picking up a NZXT Hue Plus to go with it. 

UK-----Italy----Canada-----Spain-----Germany-----Austrailia-----New Zealand-----'Murica-----France-----India

Well, with an i7, GTX 1080, Full tower and flashy lights, it can obviously only be for one thing:

Solitaire. 

Just now, Stardar1 said:

I always recommend Phanteks before anything else, with one exception: budget micro ATX cases, because Phanteks just doesnt make one. 

but yeah, Phanteks is amazing, you cannot go wrong. 

I recommend picking up a NZXT Hue Plus to go with it. 

Ive got something better:

https://www.audectra.com/

Ive got something better:

https://www.audectra.com/

I got the Hue Plus because I have the Kraken x61, and I plan on getting Aer fans when they come out. 

Solitaire.