Combo liquid cooling

Zaydoon

Is there a combo cooling unit for both cpu and gpu utilising the same reservoir radiator etc,if any can you advise about buying them.

2 hours ago, Zaydoon said:

Is there a combo cooling unit for both cpu and gpu utilising the same reservoir radiator etc,if any can you advise about buying them.

Not really other than getting a kit for a custom loop and adding in a GPU block. If you want to stick to AIO's you can do a seperate CPU and GPU loop with an adapter bracket. 

okay i hope i can be helpfull here.. as far as i learned from viewing differnt build guides here on ltt and various other youtubers you can easily do this as long as you'r cpu & gpu do not produce a massive amount of heat.

for one thing you need a big enough radiator to get rid of all the heat so i gues at least triple 120mm should do the job. The reservoir should be big enough too. The waterblocks for the cpu and gpu can be bought an various sites, ncix for example. Just make sure it matches the socket fo the cpu.

Than you just hook the components up like so:

radiator goes into reservoir which than goes into the cpu block and than from the cpu block output into the input of the gpu which is than connected all the way back to the radiator.

as far as my understanding of all this watercoolingmagic goes this should work well.

greetings!

please forgive typos and grammer, I'm not a native speaker! thank you!

Hardware: Microsoft Surface Pro 1|Samsung A3(2017)

You can buy an ek aio for the CPU  then order an add on block for the gpu which will also be pre filled. You would just have to connect the quick disconnects and your golden. 

Main RIg Corsair Air 540, I7 9900k, ASUS ROG Maximus XI Hero, G.Skill Ripjaws 3600 32GB, 3090FE, EVGA 1000G5, Acer Nitro XZ3 2560 x 1440@240hz 

Spare RIg Lian Li O11 AIR MINI, I7 4790K, Asus Maximus VI Extreme, G.Skill Ares 2400 32Gb, EVGA 1080ti, 1080sc 1070sc & 1060 SSC, EVGA 850GA, Acer KG251Q 1920x1080@240hz

@airdeano would this fit on a zotac gtx 1060 amp? o.O just out of curisoty

but i think it doesn't fit my gulftown i7 970... damn :/ sockt seems not to be supported.. dang it!

please forgive typos and grammer, I'm not a native speaker! thank you!

Hardware: Microsoft Surface Pro 1|Samsung A3(2017)