Cant get my triple monitor set up to work (Nvidia surround)

Operationurmom

So i have 3 27in monitors, The center is a 1440p asus rog IPS panel. The other Two sides are 1080p samsungs. My question is do all 3 of my monitors have to be plugged into a display port for me to be able to do surround. I ask because when i activate my surround and scale my center monitor down to 1080p i can only get 3000 X 700 thats the only resolution available, i cant force a new resolution or anything. I ask this because my center monitor is diplay port my left monitor is HDMI to displayport and my right monitor is HDMI. Am i limited because 1 monitor is HDMI? Help please ill be happy to answer questions.

I have an EVGA 1080 FTW the samsungs are only HDMI but i bought a HDMI to DP adapter for one of the monitors because there was only one HDMI port. 

I even tried changing the polarity on the monitors and down grading the Rog to 1080p  so I could get the resolution to match and refresh to match. I just wanted to see if there was a work around for this issue or if running two different native resolutions permits wonky results when activating surround. 

Desktop extended mode is currently what i have. I run all games off the 1440p monitor, ill keep Netflix and teamspeak on the other monitors for the convenience.  3840x720

seems to be the only resolution capable between all three monitors when surround is active. And it looks terrible lol. Either way I can order the display port to hdmi adapter for the 3rd monitor im just curious if it will solve anything. Further more i disabled Gsync during these tests as well. Thanks for any and all info you can provide im just curious why this is such a headache :) 

So i bought the hdmi to DP adapter for the 3rd monitor and now It doesnt recognize the ability to even use Nvidia surround. I guess it just boils down to, you cant use surround with 2 different native resolutions. Is there a 3rd party software that may be able to help me achieve this task?

You generally can't do surround gaming with different resolution monitors. the HDMI to displayport adapter wont matter cause its still an HDMI cable/output. Using the same output/cable is also recommended if you're using NVIDIA surround. a 1080 has 3 DisplayPort ports..... so just use those if you're set on doing surround gaming. if you dont actually play with surround gaming and you just have teamspeak and netflixon your other two monitors, it doesn't matter if you have surround working or not.

My Build, v2.1 --- CPU: i7-8700K @ 5.2GHz/1.288v || MoBo: Asus ROG STRIX Z390-E Gaming || RAM: 4x4GB G.SKILL Ripjaws 4 2666 14-14-14-33 || Cooler: Custom Loop || GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti SC Black, on water || PSU: EVGA G2 850W || Case: Corsair 450D || SSD: 850 Evo 250GB, Intel 660p 2TB || Storage: WD Blue 2TB || G502 & Glorious PCGR Fully Custom 80% Keyboard || MX34VQ, PG278Q, PB278Q

Audio --- Headphones: Massdrop x Sennheiser HD 6XX || Amp: Schiit Audio Magni 3 || DAC: Schiit Audio Modi 3 || Mic: Blue Yeti

[Under Construction]

My Truck --- 2002 F-350 7.3 Powerstroke || 6-speed

My Car --- 2006 Mustang GT || 5-speed || BBK LTs, O/R X, MBRP Cat-back || BBK Lowering Springs, LCAs || 2007 GT500 wheels w/ 245s/285s

The Experiment --- CPU: i5-3570K @ 4.0 GHz || MoBo: Asus P8Z77-V LK || RAM: 16GB Corsair 1600 4x4 || Cooler: CM Hyper 212 Evo || GPUs: Asus GTX 750 Ti, || PSU: Corsair TX750M Gold || Case: Thermaltake Core G21 TG || SSD: 840 Pro 128GB || HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB

R.I.P. Asus X99-A motherboard, April 2016 - October 2018, may you rest in peace. 5820K, if I ever buy you a new board, it'll be a good one.

Yeah im looking at Acer k272hul's to replace the samsungs. I want to game in surround thanks for the advice though.