Problems with GPU Driver

Lewiscpullan

Hi so I recently updated windows and my resolution went really low so I tried to change it in the nvidia control panel but it wasn't opening. I have uninstalled and installed drivers I've done everything I found on the internet but got no where. But I have some thing which are interesting if found this "Windows has stopped this device because it has reported problems. (Code 43)" in device manager and realised that my GPU wasn't actually updating as I get this message on GFE every time I open it up even though I already installed it and restarted my PC. 

PLS HELP

Thanks, Lewis2aeafad8fa9f7d395a6b234664414af8.pnga55629fa8a43efe246abf501cb27a19d.png

Did you uninstall the drivers with the DDU?

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

Whenever there is an update to the drivers always select the "Custom Install" as this uninstalls and replaces the old driver instead just attempting to write over it.

There's this tiny radio button box you need to tick or it will just do the "standard thing"...

Doing this fixed most of the glitchy problems that were encountered, but you really need to remember to do it every time

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).

11 minutes ago, SydneySideSteveSomewheres said:

Whenever there is an update to the drivers always select the "Custom Install" as this uninstalls and replaces the old driver instead just attempting to write over it.

There's this tiny radio button box you need to tick or it will just do the "standard thing"...

Doing this fixed most of the glitchy problems that were encountered, but you really need to remember to do it every time

Radio thing on what?

43 minutes ago, SydneySideSteveSomewheres said:

radio button box

Isn't it a checkbox?

Oh, that one.

rig: i7 4770k @4.1Ghz (delidded), Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz, ROG Maximus VI Hero, Noctua NH-D14, EVGA GTX980SC, Samsung 850 EVO 500GB, Corsair SF600, self-built wooden Case, CoolerMaster QuickFire TK, Logitech G502, Blue Yeti, BenQ GW2760HS

21 hours ago, EMENCII said:

Isn't it a checkbox?

Oh, that one.

It is hidden in the background of the page if you do not see it and click through then you will install the driver in the "standard" way.

As for the comments (TROLL) about "radio button"

Here is a link go back to school....-W3SCHOOLS.COM-...style...xD

radio button box hidden.jpg

Those who deny freedom to others deserve it not for themselves (Abraham Lincoln,1808-1865; 16th US president).