Front USB 3.0 not working

Hello,

I recently bought a new case to go with my oversized Graphics Card. Said case now has a two USB 3.0 and two USB 2.0 Ports on the Front.

The Problem is that the USB 3.0 Ports don't seem to work, whereas the USB 2.0 Ports work without a problem. As I got several Flashdrives with LEDs on them, I can atleast say that the Ports get Power. I already checked if the USB 3.0 Cable is correctly connected with the USB 3.0 Header of my Motherboard.

Any idea on what's going on and how to fix it?

PC Specs:
GPU: RX480 Red Devil
CPU: Intel i5-4460
Mainboard: ASRock H81M
Case: Coolermaster N400

did you install the motherboard drivers for said USB ports?

CPU-i7 6700k O.C. 4.6Ghz-Motherboard-Asus z170-a-RAM-24gb DDR4-GPU-EVGA GTX 1080 FE-Case-Corsair 400c (white)-Storage-HDD: 2xWD Blue 1TB SSD: PNY SSDSC120GLC709B121-510 120GB-PSU-1000 watt coolermax-Display-ASUS VG248QE Black 24" 1080p 144 Hz -Cooling-Corsair H115i-Keyboard-G.Skill KM780 Cherry MX blues (Red backlight)-Mouse-Logitech G602-Sound-Logitech 5.1 z506

Need a budget headphone for under 100$? Sennheiser HD 558 Headphones

Got a Skylake CPU (k) Here is a guide to OC it!

Did you make sure that the cenector is plugged in the right way, and that you have the correct drivers, you could test and it and try to put data trough it if not tell the case manufacturer, unless you bought it for a retailer then tell them and you should be able to get a replacement or your money back, hope you can fix it

19 minutes ago, Gonio said:

If properly connected and drivers are installed all should be good. So check this.

27 minutes ago, Herobrine Player said:

Did you make sure that the cenector is plugged in the right way, and that you have the correct drivers, you could test and it and try to put data trough it if not tell the case manufacturer, unless you bought it for a retailer then tell them and you should be able to get a replacement or your money back, hope you can fix it

38 minutes ago, xephoneration said:

did you install the motherboard drivers for said USB ports?

Pretty much checked all of this. I'll look at the connector again tomorrow (01:13am over here).

As there were no USB 3.0 Drivers on the Support CD of my Mainboard I checked on Asrocks Homepage, where I actually found some Drivers. But it seems like these don't work with Win 10, as they are listed unser Win 8. I was able to install said drivers, but nothing really happened.

Here are the Drivers I found: http://www.asrock.com/mb/Intel/H81M/?cat=Download

12 hours ago, ThePhantom123 said:

Pretty much checked all of this. I'll look at the connector again tomorrow (01:13am over here)...

I checked everything once again. I found some new drivers for the USB 3.0 Controller, which as before, didn't do anything.

LED's on my Flashdrives still light up. I also rechecked if the cable is connected to the Mainboard. It's definitely connected correctly.

I'm really thinking about the problem being the cases fault. But as the Ports are on the same board, why would the USB 2.0 work but the USB 3.0 won't.

If it's any help, here's a pic of my Device Manager:

VCS0DFd.png

Also, here's a pic of the USB Settings in my BIOS:

IMG_20160924_141219.jpg