Problems upgrading to Windows 8.1

kuzimins

A few weeks ago I downloaded the W8.1 Preview .iso, and installation went smooth, but after installing it said it can't be installed and i should try again. I did, but nothing. When it restored back, there was 0x101-0x30018 error code. After searching about this in google, i found out many people are having this problem. Today, when it was officially released I downloaded it again in the Windows Store. It took like 4 hours to download and install, and in the end - Windows 8.1 could not be installed on your system blah blah blah. This time error code was like this - 0xc1900101-0x30018. After googling this, found out that it was common problem 3 months ago, and is not fixed. 

At the moment I have Windows 8 Pro 32bit genuine. everything is updated. 

If any of you have had this and fixed the problem please respond.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

It is just a common mistake, it will be fixed later. Damn you *EA! *microsoft

It has been around for ages and even in release date.. Damn you Microsoft.

I don't always have time to study, but when I do, I don't.

I get: "IRQL_not_less_or_equal" Then it just restores the previous version of windows.

I just got this a little bit ago.

4q0huYv.jpg?1

I had no idea what to do so I googled and some people said to try updating drivers. I updated my AMD Graphics drivers as well as my BIOS on my motherboard. There was a new one just a month ago. I also tried installing some of the Windows 8.1 drivers from the Asus site but they seem to be required AFTER updating to 8.1.

Basically I have no idea if any of those actually fixed it, but I tried updating again and it worked just fine.

Qrz5rwj.png?1