NVIDIA GeForce Experience problem

Scottonpc

I uninstalled the Nvidia BF4 beta driver and ran Driver Sweeper, I then installed the latest Nvidia not beta driver. This obviously removed Geforce Experience and I'm having problems with it 'checking for updates' and optimizing games.

It has been stuck on this screen for a while, please help :)

7bd5dfa7c8103067c85b8e2eb9f6f410.png

just for the sake of redundancy restart your computer. then go to driver updates through geforce experience and tell me what you get

just for the sake of redundancy restart your computer. then go to driver updates through geforce experience and tell me what you get

7fdc8adc41ce0a2e74459778eaa6191b.png

I think this is because you installed the driver and everything manually, GE seems to have issues when it's not in control  :P

My advice would be to uninstall all your drivers again and install GE and let it do the install itself.

i think the drive sweeper affected it. ive done the exact same thing minus the sweeper.ive had no issues

+1 to what DarkEcho said

When you install the driver are you installing it under " perform clean installation?" I've had issues installing and re-installing after beta drivers.

CORSAIR AIR 540 | CORSAIR AX1200i | GIGABYTE 990FXA-UD7 REV 3.0

AMD 8350 Vishera 5.0GHz @ 1.525V | CORSAIR H100i Push/Pull | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 32GB  DDR3 1600Mhz

KINGSTON HYPER 3K 120GB (2) RAID 0 | SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1.5TB (4) RAID 5 | EVGA GTX 770 4GB FTW ACX (SLI) | CORSAIR AX1200i

When you install the driver are you installing it under " perform clean installation?" I've had issues installing and re-installing after beta drivers.

Yeah I did select perform clean installation because I thought it would remove the old driver completely with no trace and Isn't it supposed to be better when rolling back drivers, in the future should I not select that?

Yeah I did select perform clean installation because I thought it would remove the old driver completely with no trace, in the future should I not select that?

No, I always select that every time. Actually, I go into device manager and remove the drivers first - then download from nvidia and install with a clean installation. Normally I don't have any issues. 

AMD 8350 Vishera 5.0GHz @ 1.525V | CORSAIR H100i Push/Pull | CORSAIR VENGEANCE 32GB  DDR3 1600Mhz

KINGSTON HYPER 3K 120GB (2) RAID 0 | SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1.5TB (4) RAID 5 | EVGA GTX 770 4GB FTW ACX (SLI) | CORSAIR AX1200i

Hope that helps man. Have fun gaming :)

I think this is because you installed the driver and everything manually, GE seems to have issues when it's not in control  :P

My advice would be to uninstall all your drivers again and install GE and let it do the install itself.

I uninstalled the drivers but Windows automatically installed the driver and my GeForce experience is still messed up...

I think I may have to uninstall the driver and boot into safe mode and run Geforce experience

I hate it when windows installs things without my say so. Assuming you are using 7 or 8, open up update, click 'change settings' on the left and disable automatic updates, I usually set it to download and ask me first whichever you like.

Delete everything including GE and reinstall it and it will detect the driver it needs and install it again without windows putting its greasy nose in. There should also be a folder on your C drive called NVIDIA where the driver gets unzipped to. Get rid of that too just to be sure.

Driver is installed. Is anyone having this problem now? Quite a funny fail from Nvidia lmao

404b85f254afc1c1f040733bfe320aaa.png

Spoke to nvidia support live chat and they will report this issue to higher ups