I was just about to order the MSI A88xm gaming motherboard on Newegg when the purchase icon was replaced by an "out of stock and we most likely won't restock ever " message . So I looked on a bunch of other websites, and the only website I could find that has this specific motherboard was eBay (NEVER TRUST EBAY) Are there any other reliable scammer-free websites that offer the MSI A88xm Gaming motherboard? PLZ HALP( P.S the exact motherboard is pictured below)

five_pictures6_3034_20140116165044.png

Craigslist. no jk. Why this? Plenty of other red mobo out there

This is the one that has the exact specifications to fit my likings, and I need not to buy any other motherboard. I really need a reliable source to buy it from besides eBay, is it too much to ask?

Thanks, but can anybody find it for a cheaper price, it was on Newegg for like $80.00 (US) so if nobody can bring the price down from $150.00 to $80.00 for this particular piece, I'll just have to go with what he said.

Why not ebay? I have bought almost 100 different computer parts with probably a 5% faliure rate. And when that happens I just return it or get a refund

Ok, well after looking for another good half-hour, eBay seems to be my only option, aaaand its gone. The last a88xm motherboard was just sold like 20 mins ago and it was used in good condition. Amazon seems to be my only option

:(