Canada Computers

I am buying some product from them. Actually one not some

Their price is only CAD 25 so no free shipping

I can pick it up in one of their store. IF it is not in stock at that store do  they ship to that particular store for me to pick it up? I tried their forums but LTT is the best right?

http://forums.canadacomputers.com/showthread.php?tid=4451

It is not in stock at the closest store for me

2 minutes ago, dexxterlab97 said:

I am buying some product from them. Actually one not some

Their price is only CAD 25 so no free shipping

I can pick it up in one of their store. IF it is not in stock at that store do  they ship to that particular store for me to pick it up? I tried their forums but LTT is the best right?

http://forums.canadacomputers.com/showthread.php?tid=4451

It is not in stock at the closest store for me

Im pretty sure you can reserve it and then they will send it over in 2 weeks or less for you to pick up

Just now, gtx1060=value said:

Im pretty sure you can reserve it and then they will send it over in 2 weeks or less for you to pick up

Sorry about that, i didn't realize you were american, they won't do that for american stores. I live in the gta where there are a lot of stores in one area so it's not a big issue but they won't spend 20 dollars on shipping an item to an american store to be picked up 

2 weeks... half a month... 14 days...  336 hours... 20160 minutes. No too long. Might spend my extra bust ticket and go pick it up at different store then

Sorry about that, i didn't realize you were american, they won't do that for american stores. I live in the gta where there are a lot of stores in one area so it's not a big issue but they won't spend 20 dollars on shipping an item to an american store to be picked up 

What? Sorry but

Where ambient temp cools your cpu. 

Isn't that Canadian enough to you

Just now, dexxterlab97 said:

2 weeks... half a month... 14 days...  336 hours... 20160 minutes. No too long. Might spend my extra bust ticket and go pick it up at different store then

can you tell me what the product is? You can generally find it on amazon and get free 2 day shipping with a prime trial