Project Euler

Zonked

I thought a thread discussing what problem of Project Euler you guys are on, would be interesting.

For those who are not aware Project Euler is a site that has mathematical problems on what are supposed to be solved with a computer program. They increase in difficulty and can get very, very hard. It is almost a badge of  among programmers. If any of you partake in Project Euler, what problem are you on? I have just reached 31.

Case Bitfenix Shinobi | CPU - i5 3570K @ 4.2Ghz | Motherboard -  Asus P8Z77 | GPU - 7870 | PSU - Corsair CXM 600w | 
Harddrive - Seagate Barracuda 1Tb x 2 | SSD - Samsung 840 256Gb | Cooling - Custom 2x Dual 120mm Radiator, Watercooling Loop |

Ultimate Programming Resources Thread ||| CompSci Masters Degree Student and Professional Java and C# Programmer

Hmm...this seems interesting. I've never heard of it actually. I'm gonna start it in my spare time.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

I've solved a total of 21 but I haven't touched it in nearly a year. Got busy with school and other programming projects. The last one I recall working on was the maximum path sum II (#67). I could probably do it now since I've learned the correct algorithm in school (won't name it, don't want to spoil it), But I haven't tackled it again.

My rig: 2600k(4.2 GHz) w/ Cooler Master hyper 212+, Gigabyte Z68-UD3H-B3, Powercolor 7870 xt(1100/1500) w/AIO mod,

8GB DDR3 1600, 120GB Kingston HyperX 3K SSD, 1TB Seagate, Antec earthwatts 430, NZXT H2

Verified max overclock, just for kicks: http://valid.canardpc.com/show_oc.php?id=2609399

I did two of them and then realised, I'm shit at maths..

CPU: i7 4770k | GPU: Sapphire 290 Tri-X OC | RAM: Corsair Vengeance LP 2x8GB | MTB: GA-Z87X-UD5HCOOLER: Noctua NH-D14 | PSU: Corsair 760i | CASE: Corsair 550D | DISPLAY:  BenQ XL2420TE

Firestrike scores - Graphics: 10781 Physics: 9448 Combined: 4289

"Nvidia, Fuck you" - Linus Torvald