Assemble Pc

Andreas360
7 hours ago, Andreas360 said:

the gpu and monitor are certainly coming to my rig but are just 6months away so i need to figure out something till then.Which adapter should i go for the hdmi to vga ro the dvi to vga?Thnx!

HDMI -----> Vga ( not possible)

Dvi     -----> Vga ( possible )

10 minutes ago, Tim Serious said:

HDMI -----> Vga ( not possible)

Dvi     -----> Vga ( possible )

OK! So now this is the picture my rig will have a i7 6700 a msi h170 mobo and a gtx 1070 probably.So what watt PSU should i go for??

2 minutes ago, Andreas360 said:

OK! So now this is the picture my rig will have a i7 6700 a msi h170 mobo and a gtx 1070 probably.So what watt PSU should i go for??

i m sorry looked the motherboard images it's a dvi-D port on back of back of motherboard ..... so you cannot use use this motherboard with vga monitor 

find motherboard which has vga port on back or dvi-i or dvi-a .... 

unnamed.png

1 minute ago, Tim Serious said:

i m sorry looked the motherboard images it's a dvi-D port on back of back of motherboard ..... so you cannot use use this motherboard with vga monitor 

find motherboard which has vga port on back or dvi-i or dvi-a .... 

unnamed.png

ok then my second option was the Asus you suggested . It has a vga.So now only PSU remians.

10 minutes ago, Andreas360 said:

ok then my second option was the Asus you suggested . It has a vga.So now only PSU remians.

http://mdcomputers.in/smps-1608243022/80-bronze/seasonic-s12ii-620-s12ii-series-620-watt-80-plus-r-bronze-certification-with-active-pfc-s12ii-620.html?sort=p.price&order=ASC     ..... this ia a great quality power supply.

1 minute ago, Tim Serious said:

how future proof is this 620W PSU.Just if in case i put in a even better GPU?

15 minutes ago, Andreas360 said:

how future proof is this 620W PSU.Just if in case i put in a even better GPU?

i really don't know about it i would say if you want to put gtx 1080 in future and overclock it then 650w will be enough ..... but i would say post another thread and ask on it what power supply u want.

12 hours ago, Tim Serious said:

i really don't know about it i would say if you want to put gtx 1080 in future and overclock it then 650w will be enough ..... but i would say post another thread and ask on it what power supply u want.

how are z97 motherboards?And today i looked up online and found a hdmi to vga adapter so should i go with the msi motherboard??Thnx

2 hours ago, Andreas360 said:

how are z97 motherboards?And today i looked up online and found a hdmi to vga adapter so should i go with the msi motherboard??Thnx

i7 6700 cannot be used on z97 boards ...... the converters look quite shady don't know how they will work.... i would say buy a motherboard that has vga or dvi-i or dvi-a port ....

10 hours ago, Tim Serious said:

i7 6700 cannot be used on z97 boards ...... the converters look quite shady don't know how they will work.... i would say buy a motherboard that has vga or dvi-i or dvi-a port ....

ok I'm going with the asus mobo you suggested me.Thank you very  much for this brief information!!Cheers!

10 hours ago, Andreas360 said:

ok I'm going with the asus mobo you suggested me.Thank you very  much for this brief information!!Cheers!

Also Im thinking of buying an SSD under 7k plz suggest.