I3 530 in a MSI H55-E33 boot looping help

Ok so i took one of the RAM sticks from my main rig to test this I3 and motherboard and now im getting bootloops. it was "fine" 2 times meaning it got into the BIOS screen but after that i have had just constant boot looping just as the BIOS picture shows up. this is what i have tried so far:

Different RAM slots 3/4(1 seemed to actiually be broken)

taking out CMOS battery for 5 or so minutes

reseatning the CPU

cleaning out the socket and the CPU contacts

switched of the auto overclock from the motherboard(there were switches on it for overclocking XD)

here are the specs:

CPU: I3 530

Motherboard: MSI H55-E33

RAM: HyperX 1x8GB 1886MHz DDR3

GPU: GTX 660

PSU: Delta 400W

thanks for any help and any replies :D will try the last RAM slot too and if that fixes it il post here, otherwise it was either broken or the same

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The Toaster Project! Northern Bee!

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#1. Treat others as you would like to be treated.

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

It could be the psu isn't giving it enough power and/or is dying? Most of this sort of thing are power related. Try taking out the 660 and see if that make a difference.

I am a paid professional, but only when I am at work...and getting paid.

...it could also be a stuck power button.

44 minutes ago, swordsman247 said:

...it could also be a stuck power button.

its a good PSU, and there litteraly IS no powerbutton, i use a knife to short the pins, the 660 drains something like 140W at max and im pretty sure a I3 530 and a ram stick dont use 350W :P  found that i get further and  can get into the BIOS if im using the second RAM slot for some reason

I spent $2500 on building my PC and all i do with it is play no games atm & watch anime at 1080p(finally) watch YT and write essays...  nothing, it just sits there collecting dust...

Builds:

The original LAN PC build log! (Old, dead and replaced by The Toaster Project & 5.0)

Spoiler

"Here is some advice that might have gotten lost somewhere along the way in your life. 

#2. It's best to keep your mouth shut; and appear to be stupid, rather than open it and remove all doubt.

#3. There is nothing "wrong" with being wrong. Learning from a mistake can be more valuable than not making one in the first place.

Follow these simple rules in life, and I promise you, things magically get easier. " - MageTank 31-10-2016

Just now, Bananasplit_00 said:

its a good PSU, and there litteraly IS no powerbutton, i use a knife to short the pins, the 660 drains something like 140W at max and im pretty sure a I3 530 and a ram stick dont use 350W :P  found that i get further and  can get into the BIOS if im using the second RAM slot for some reason

Well it may be a bad cap or something do they all look flat and shiny? Otherwise it may just be that something is dying most likely the mobo. I would still pull the 660 until you get it running reliably just for the sake of easier troubleshooting. Some of the Delta psu's are better than others and all psu's die at some point I would recomend trying a different one just to rule it out.

1 minute ago, swordsman247 said:

Well it may be a bad cap or something do they all look flat and shiny? Otherwise it may just be that something is dying most likely the mobo. I would still pull the 660 until you get it running reliably just for the sake of easier troubleshooting. Some of the Delta psu's are better than others and all psu's die at some point I would recomend trying a different one just to rule it out.

well i dont have another PSU to work with seeing as that would require me to disasemble the LAN PC even further and i litteraly cannot be bothered with that, will take out the 660 tho just in case even tho i know its fine seeing as there are intergrated graphics. cant belive i spent the last of my thermal paste on this and its not working >:( cant afford more lol. anyway for the caps they all look shiny but there was a smal amount of gunk around the bottom of one but the motherboard was really freking dirty in the first place so there is a chance that its not blown

Builds:

Spoiler

Okay good luck getting it up and running!