Multiple users

BlueBreezer

I have a new pc with a ssd and a hdd and was planning to create multiple users for the family but I wanted to know what gets shared and what not, does the ssd and hdd get cut into pieces for every user or not?

Just wanted to get the basic information about multiple users and whats best to do: 1 users or multiple users?

Everything except your personal data(pics,saved files etc) is shared & the personal data of the other user is stored at a different place in the storage.

1 hour ago, Sahil10416 said:

Everything except your personal data(pics,saved files etc) is shared & the personal data of the other user is stored at a different place in the storage.

So if I install a game everyone wil have it? I don't need to install say 3 x 5gb if I have 3 users with a 5gb game?

7 minutes ago, BlueBreezer said:

Some installers will say Everyone or Just Me, though as mentioned most will be shared with everyone.

Regards Elias N Martinez. | Graphic and motion design are my jobs. 3D modeling is my hobby. I do what I enjoy.  Skype: eliasnmartinez1 (please state that you are coming from LTT)

And does windows give all three user a piece of the hdd and ssd or is it just until its full?