Is Accessoryjack.com legitimate?

Bluethulhu

I found some HD 600s for $309 and HD 650s for $399 on accessoryjack.com, however I am curious if anyone here has ordered from them and has had good experiences with them. These prices are the lowest I can find through Google Shopping currently.

Spoiler

They are based in Hong Kong. Watch out for import taxes.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

no way, i just bought some headphones -_-  this would have been a good consideration

My Meme Proudly Featured on the Live-Stream: http://prodigydoo.com/ImageStorage/memes/linus-meme-6.jpg
Some Threads You Should Get involved in: Linus and Slick Memes     Youtubers on the LTT Forum      The List of Tech YouTubers (Contribute!)      Disable AdBlock for Linus (Guide)

no way, i just bought some headphones -_-  this would have been a good consideration

You could always return them and say you didn't like them  :D

Spoiler

We don't pay anything in the US.

mabey becus you guys are known to them?? 

If you tell a big enough lie and tell it frequently enough it will be believed.

-Adolf Hitler 

mabey becus you guys are known to them?? 

As far as I know, you don't have to pay import taxes in the US from any country unless it's for big ticket items (cars, items over $1000 ect ect).

I've been ordering from other countries for years, and I've never had to pay a dime.

As far as I know, you don't have to pay import taxes in the US from any country unless it's for big ticket items (cars, items over $1000 ect ect).

I've been ordering from other countries for years, and I've never had to pay a dime.

I'm jealous  :(

They are based in Hong Kong. Watch out for import taxes.

Steven%20Colbert%20dancing%20with%20the%

"Pardon my French but this is just about the most ignorant blanket statement I've ever read. And though this is the internet, I'm not even exaggerating."