GFWL Account issues.

Ddm5

Can anyone help me regarding being able to access my old account?, all the emails I've tested aren't associated with any of my accounts bar 1, I know the gamertag for this piece of shit they called software and before you ask why I'm using it, Dead Rising 2 is using the bloody thing and I can't get around it, for love no money I cannot think of any of my emails that are associated with the gamertag I need, that gamertag also has a few of my games on it and after the reinstall of windows, I lost my email quickfills on the client. Any ideas?

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

"borrow" the games from sharing sites..

Does anyone even use PCIe SSDs?

Can anyone help me regarding being able to access my old account?, all the emails I've tested aren't associated with any of my accounts bar 1, I know the gamertag for this piece of shit they called software and before you ask why I'm using it, Dead Rising 2 is using the bloody thing and I can get around it, for love no money I cannot think of any of my emails that are associated with the gamertag I need, that gamertag also has a few of my games on it and after the reinstall of windows, I lost my email quickfills on the client. Any ideas?

Without the actual e-mail of the account of the gamertag is registered too, you might struggle. Especially if you've forgot the password or even the security question answer etc; hate to be the bearer of bad news though. Have you tried contacting Microsoft directly?

I thought they did away with Games for Windows Live though?

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

"borrow" the games from sharing sites..

Apologies if I have read this wrong. However, Torrenting games is why some games don't make it to the PC, and the fact it is illegal. For example, GTA V. They know that certain people in the PC gaming community will just torrent it, leaving the company with no money and games not hitting the PC market. Not saying GTA V isn't coming to PC as we don't know, but this is probably one reason why it hasn't as of yet.

CPU: Intel Core i5 2550K @ 4GHz | Cooler: Gelid Tranquillo Rev. 2 | Mobo: Gigabyte GA-Z68AP-D3

GPU: XFX 1GB HD6850 OC'd | SSD: OCZ Agility 3 60GB | HDD: Samsung 500GB | PSU: Corsair HX520W | Case: Zalman Z11+

Without the actual e-mail of the account of the gamertag is registered too, you might struggle. Especially if you've forgot the password or even the security question answer etc; hate to be the bearer of bad news though. Have you tried contacting Microsoft directly?

I thought they did away with Games for Windows Live though?

They have had it with GFWL and it's not available per say, I'm trying to contact them directly, I know of all the passwords I've used but I moved over to Gmail and had to use an MS account for GFWL, I'm in the process of trying to contact them, maybe ask them to tell me the first 2 letters that would probably be all I'd need to figure out which account I used. ( I own maybe 5-8 emails in the past ), I want to pair all my games between my 2 steam accounts that use this shit.. Ughh.

Cpu: i5-2500k @4.8Ghz, MB: Asus Maximus V Formula, CPU cooler: Be quiet! Dark rock pro 2, GPU: Evga Gtx660 FTW@1.24ghz. Ram: Corsair Vengeance 8GB 1866Mhz, PSU: Be quiet! 730w Semi modular, SSD: Corsair force 3 240Gb, HDD: WD Green 1TB, Case: Nzxt H2 with 4 Corsair SP120's, Win7

They have had it with GFWL and it's not available per say, I'm trying to contact them directly, I know of all the passwords I've used but I moved over to Gmail and had to use an MS account for GFWL, I'm in the process of trying to contact them, maybe ask them to tell me the first 2 letters that would probably be all I'd need to figure out which account I used. ( I own maybe 5-8 emails in the past ), I want to pair all my games between my 2 steam accounts that use this shit.. Ughh.

I understand. I think the only option at the moment is to contact them, as you said even if they do tell you certain letters of it. Especially if you can't remember it. I've been in the same boat before and it stinks. Learnt my lesson from it. Good luck to you though. Hope you get it back!

I understand. I think the only option at the moment is to contact them, as you said even if they do tell you certain letters of it. Especially if you can't remember it. I've been in the same boat before and it stinks. Learnt my lesson from it. Good luck to you though. Hope you get it back!

Thanks mate, as I've said, even if it's just a few letters of the email, on the spot I will remember it. But anyway, thanks for the help.

No problem! Good luck!

Apologies if I have read this wrong. However, Torrenting games is why some games don't make it to the PC, and the fact it is illegal. For example, GTA V. They know that certain people in the PC gaming community will just torrent it, leaving the company with no money and games not hitting the PC market. Not saying GTA V isn't coming to PC as we don't know, but this is probably one reason why it hasn't as of yet.

you already own the games though?

No problem! Good luck!

FFFFFUUUUUUU I had another bloody account made specifically for GFWL!

It was a while now since I had issues with GFWL, but I am pretty sure I have had them all at some point. The service sucks. Luckily it will be removed next year, and Capcom has said that they will likely port their games away from GFWL. I am sorry, I can't help you with your issue, maybe you can wait until next year before GFWL is gone completely.

Case: Fractal Design Define R4 | MB: Asus P8Z77-V PRO | GPU: x1 Asus DirectCU II OC GTX 680 (2GB) | CPU: Intel Core i7 3770k | RAM: 32GB 8x4 Corsair Vengeance DDR3 1600MHz | PSU: Corsair TX 750W | Sound Card: Sound Blaster Zx | SSD: Intel 520 Series 180GB (Boot & Windows) | HDD: WD Green 2TB (Steam), Samsung HD501LJ 500GB (Storage), External Seagate 500 GB (Storage) External WD 1TB (Storage) | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | MonitorLG IPS 24" 1080p | Keyboard: CMStorm Quickfire TK Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M65 Performance | Headphones: Audio Technica ATH-M50 | Speakers: Creative Gigaworks T20 Series II, Roth Oli POWA-5 Black | Microphone: Samson Q1U | Mobile Device: Samsung Galaxy S6 Sapphire Black (32GB) | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7" (32GB) | Notebook: Lenovo ThinkPad Edge E540 | Steam: 4500+ Games

Steam | Twitter | Twitch

FFFFFUUUUUUU I had another bloody account made specifically for GFWL!

Haha! :P

you already own the games though?

If you're on about this, then I'm not the OP. But still pirating them; is still pirating. This is why developers don't want to release games on the PC, because someone will pirate them.

If you're on about this, then I'm not the OP. But still pirating them; is still pirating. This is why developers don't want to release games on the PC, because someone will pirate them.

So he should pay twice for the same game? Pirating is not one of the main reasons for devs to not come to PC. You can pirate on consoles just as easy as you can on PC.  

My idea wasn't that the op played the games illegally.

He's having acc issues and he owns the game.

So he should be able to play it in any way shape or form, as long as he has the license for the right platform.

So he should pay twice for the same game? Pirating is not one of the main reasons for devs to not come to PC. You can pirate on consoles just as easy as you can on PC.  

My idea wasn't that the op played the games illegally.

He's having acc issues and he owns the game.

So he should be able to play it in any way shape or form, as long as he has the license for the right platform.

I'm not saying he should pay twice. I just don't like pirating full stop. I would personally say it is one of the main reasons. But I thought it was harder on consoles? You have to "flash" your console or whatever to a custom firmware? But with PC, you download it and play it.

This is why I will never buy a GFWL game ever. I still can't believe there are certain games on steam that force you to install it. I have SF4 but that's because a friend gifted it to me and the experience was awful to say the least.

"swag" - Kanye West