CPU - i5 6600k

CPU Cooler - hyper 212 evo

Motherboard - Gigabyte GA-Z170-HD3 ATX

RAM - Crucial ballistic sports lt 8gb(1 x 8) DDR 4 2400

A-Data premier sp550 240gb ssd

WD Blue

EVGA GeForce 1060 6gb sc gaming or gigabyte gtx 1060 oc with windforce cooler

Seasonic 520w 80plus bronze fully modular psu

I wanted to add an optical drive because I have some games that is in cd disks. 

Could you guys recommend cheap optical drive that read maybe os disk and game disk?

Also, the  cheap but good case that can fit all the parts? Phanteks eclipse p400 atx mid tower doesn't have room for optical drive

Thanks in advance  

1 minute ago, DC said:

I wanted to add an optical drive because I have some games that is in cd disks. 

Could you guys recommend cheap optical drive that read maybe os disk and game disk?

Also, the  cheap but good case that can fit all the parts? Phanteks eclipse p400 atx mid tower doesn't have room for optical drive

Thanks in advance  

Most "modern designed" cases come without them. You can buy a usb disc drive though and not worry about whether or not your case fits an internal one.

Just now, MaxBunny said:

Most "modern designed" cases come without them. You can buy a usb disc drive though and not worry about whether or not your case fits an internal one.

So i should just buy external usb optical drive?

1 minute ago, DC said:

So i should just buy external usb optical drive?

Yes you should if you already have a pretty case

If you don't have case and want one with optical drive capabilities i'd check out the mastercase pro 5

3 hours ago, MaxBunny said:

Do you know if it is okay to change psu to corsair cxm450?

1 minute ago, DC said:

Do you know if it is okay to change psu to corsair cxm450?

For an overclockable processor and GPU I would not recommend going too low. You should actually get a better one in most scenarios since it's the thing that keeps your computer running and unfried, while a bad one can turn your "budgeting attempt" into a complete investment loss.

6 minutes ago, MaxBunny said:

For an overclockable processor and GPU I would not recommend going too low. You should actually get a better one in most scenarios since it's the thing that keeps your computer running and unfried, while a bad one can turn your "budgeting attempt" into a complete investment loss.

Should i go with cxm 550?

3 minutes ago, DC said:

Should i go with cxm 550?

Better does mean more watts. If you found a 500w gold rated PSU that would be better than a 1000w bronze one. More reliable, better power delivery, and possible features like overcurrent? protection or something like that. You just don't want good parts with a bad PSU. :)

7 hours ago, MaxBunny said:

I don't know. People said corsair or or other psu are better quality. I didn't want to order parts online because on one is home and micro center near me have either corsair or evga psu.

2 hours ago, DC said:

I don't know. People said corsair or or other psu are better quality. I didn't want to order parts online because on one is home and micro center near me have either corsair or evga psu.

Good brands have low quality stuff too. It's why it's so cheap sometimes. :P